Reviews for Blind Trust
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
ohh so enthralling and full of shadows and darkness :)
hatebelow chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
I loooove this fic so far. I'm terribly sad to see you haven't updated in five years. I love ginny as a healer who draco places all of his trust in. I also end to love coma draco. This could be a great fic. Please try to work on it. Or give it up for adoption. I hope to eventually see it finished. Great job
Cara2411 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Is there the slightest chance that you'll be updating this fic eventually? 'Cause I think it's brillant.

It's very well written, has very much potential and I'd really

like to know whether those two will have a happy ending?

So... please?
springawakening1894 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
Love this story! It's different from all the other D/G stories I've read and written really well. I hope you'll update soon!
anon chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
oh please sir, can i have some more!
Ori chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
O you updated.

It's a bit too fragmented for me to make sense of what is written right now. But I am patient.
InuNaomi09 chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
OMG! I love this story!
TheInterestNeverEnds chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
wow...

but it would be way nicer if the chaps were longer
Babiiee-Z chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
woahh intense!

please update :)

xx
Onyx-and-Moonstone chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
I really like the way you write. It's good, a whole lot better than others around here. My only complaint is the length. They're short, but you make up for it with word worth. If that makes sense.
chamella chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Please please keep updating, I like every chapter, even though they are so short, they are so full of emotions that writing it in a longer way would be just a vaste of space. Can't wait what happens to G&D if he wakes up, and Moody is crepy! ;o]
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Can't wait to read more. Good luck! :)
shadieladie chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
i love this story and want to, no I need to know more!
KateinVA chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Ah! Just enough to tease me! Poor Ginny's in a very tight position, and Draco's in worse shape if he comes out of his coma. I'm glad to see something from you again, though.
Yemi Hikari chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
Again, pars to you for writing this ship so well. I simply enjoy it and ... I'm not a fan of this pairing. :)