Reviews for Hello Strangers!
MollyMittens chapter 5 . 8/18
I like how you ended it there. You went around the bend a while and then, just when I think you've lost track, you land right back where you started. One of my college professors taught me that if you start something on a freeway, be sure to end there. And you did it so flawlessly!
MollyMittens chapter 4 . 8/18
I think the real magic here is that after reading one of these I feel like Ginger is a real person. Like I could call her up and chat. There is real magic in that.
MollyMittens chapter 2 . 8/18
"21 going on 12." It can feel like that, can it? I'm really amazed that she's got her own place, a real writing job, and yet she's complaining about where she might be going in life?

I do wonder where she is living now. In the other chapters, it seems like she's still at home, but this gives the impression she lives on her own but only came home to help and visit. So which is it? Guess I'll have to read more to find out.
MollyMittens chapter 1 . 8/18
Great start here!
MollyMittens chapter 14 . 8/17
Ginger, you know me. You get me. This is written like a gal who's been in my shoes. And she's totally right about newspapers. If you don't right enough people take your inches, but if you write too much people will think you're taking theirs! At least, that's the book Girls Poker Night by Jill A. Davis has told me.

Overall, another great read!
MollyMittens chapter 13 . 8/17
Wow, I have to say, Ginger sure does know a lot about men's clothes. I didn't know jack about them until I got married. As for women's clothes, not everything is so cut and dry. I tried to write about how messed up womenswear is, but that took up too much of the review.

I have to say, this one really flowed well! The voice was smooth and felt authentic. I could picture her plotting Darren's death when she was supposed to be thinking up ways to get a suit for $30, not an easy task! I can also see why she'd be so pissed. Why didn't Darren get a suit when he graduated? That was one of the first things my mother and I did graduation weekend. Buy interview clothes!

But if Darren is anything like me, he was probably scared of the whole interview process and didn't want to think about it until he suddenly had. Which was why had to spring the whole shopping day on Ginger.

Overal, a fun read!
MollyMittens chapter 12 . 8/17
Let me just start this by saying that I have only seen a few episodes of this show and may not be too familiar with it as some.

While I find this well written I wonder why she's not living on her own? Is she saving up for her own place maybe? I also wonder what she meant about collections. She mentioned this was her first collection of columns, but then she said she's stuck her poems in other collections before. Does she mean a collection of columns that feature many people? And wouldn't that be an anthology?

I do like your description of the turnpike. NJ has some crazy roads! I heard many years ago that the tolls were supposed to go away when the roads or something was paid off, but NJ just kept them up. Easy money. And you know no state would give up that.

I also like how Ginger wants to stay down to earth is aware of how popular. In the early 20's there was an interview with Britney Spears where she was totally clueless to the fact that little girls look up to her. She brushed off her influence as a non-matter, and Ginger knows where she stands. I like that.

Overall, pretty decent column!
UnknownPen chapter 21 . 12/23/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. I love this fic so much! Ginger is one of my favourite cartoon characters of all time and I love how you've matured her here, yet you've maintained the essence of a young girl simply trying to find her way. I relate to this fic 100%. I'm in my early twenties and I swear I don't know where the time has gone. All around me are my friends, carving their niche, standing out while I still feel confused as to what my own purpose is. I hate the feeling of being left behind but right now I'm still trying to figure myself out.

Another thing I adore about this story is how you've presented her relationship with Darren. The on-again off-again thing was really cool and realistic and I love how they realised that they're never going to be perfect but they love each other and should be together. It was so aww. Their relationship is so natural and easy. I really envy that. Unfortunately, I don't have any boys living next door to me, at least, none my age. Hehe. I can see them in my mind's eye. Darren and Ginger would so work in real life. LOVE THEM! Actually at times, Ginger's column reminded me of a blog by a lady named Natalie Lue:They speak with the same voice - the same honesty and humor. And Ginger's fictional so that's a fantastic achievement on your part.

It's two days to Christmas as I write this so I enjoyed that part especially. I do believe that Christmas is about the love God has for the world, and the love we then have for each other. It's a pretty chilled holiday this year (in mood. In terms of weather, it is scorching outside) which may explain why I'm feeling too lazy to put up any decorations. Still, it's like you said, it's about family right. And hopefully, my family won't notice that I didn't put anything up ;-)

I have no idea if you'll see fit to bless us with a couple more chapters (Ginger's wedding, adjusting to married life, finding her own purpose) or even if you'll read this review but let it be here for everyone to read: If Ginger's column were real,I would be one of those serious fans she gets so surprised by. I would be in line for the signing. heck, I owuld even buy the T-shirt if there was one. You've truly done justice to this wonderful and complex character.
Julian Hoodson chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
Whoho, she quoted some Pink Floyd lyirics that is huge. Love Pink Floyd and also love what she sayed. and it seems now i0ve finished reading i can remember nothing but im sure later on i will start thinking about it for at least the time until i read next episode :P

Awsome writer, we all love you ginger P
Julian Hoodson chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
I guess this short stories series is way to good.

It's like Ginger's sould and mind came and possesed

the writer's body and acctually used him to write

this Awsome, like if he acctually is Ginger,

how he expreses his fears and memories, the language used

the memories used. and I can easyly convince myself this

was written by ginger and that Ging is still alive (or

is alive, was she ever alive really? or only in our minds?)

Anyway, this makes imagination fly up to the clouds like

butterflyes, those butterflyes we all asked wishes to and

now wishing those wishes came true.
dracosfairmaiden chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
I love this chapter. It talks about what real love is. It's an important thing to learn.
dadiva18 chapter 21 . 10/10/2008
That was GREAT!

I miss ATBG SO MUCH!

And this is great!

Continue please!
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 21 . 10/10/2008
Ginger is Jewish?
Jae B chapter 21 . 10/8/2008
There's something about residing in a cabin that always makes me get that warm feeling. Maybe because I've always wanted to stay in one on vacation. Good times. I like how you perked Ginger back up with her small town stay. Nice. Keep it up.

-Jae-
Jae B chapter 20 . 10/8/2008
I'm not sure, but this almost sounds like your own personal journal. It's great to see Ginger realize she should embrace life. Take it head on, I say. Keep it up.

-Jae-