Reviews for Hello Strangers!
UnknownPen chapter 21 . 12/23/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. I love this fic so much! Ginger is one of my favourite cartoon characters of all time and I love how you've matured her here, yet you've maintained the essence of a young girl simply trying to find her way. I relate to this fic 100%. I'm in my early twenties and I swear I don't know where the time has gone. All around me are my friends, carving their niche, standing out while I still feel confused as to what my own purpose is. I hate the feeling of being left behind but right now I'm still trying to figure myself out.

Another thing I adore about this story is how you've presented her relationship with Darren. The on-again off-again thing was really cool and realistic and I love how they realised that they're never going to be perfect but they love each other and should be together. It was so aww. Their relationship is so natural and easy. I really envy that. Unfortunately, I don't have any boys living next door to me, at least, none my age. Hehe. I can see them in my mind's eye. Darren and Ginger would so work in real life. LOVE THEM! Actually at times, Ginger's column reminded me of a blog by a lady named Natalie Lue:They speak with the same voice - the same honesty and humor. And Ginger's fictional so that's a fantastic achievement on your part.

It's two days to Christmas as I write this so I enjoyed that part especially. I do believe that Christmas is about the love God has for the world, and the love we then have for each other. It's a pretty chilled holiday this year (in mood. In terms of weather, it is scorching outside) which may explain why I'm feeling too lazy to put up any decorations. Still, it's like you said, it's about family right. And hopefully, my family won't notice that I didn't put anything up ;-)

I have no idea if you'll see fit to bless us with a couple more chapters (Ginger's wedding, adjusting to married life, finding her own purpose) or even if you'll read this review but let it be here for everyone to read: If Ginger's column were real,I would be one of those serious fans she gets so surprised by. I would be in line for the signing. heck, I owuld even buy the T-shirt if there was one. You've truly done justice to this wonderful and complex character.
Julian Hoodson chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
Whoho, she quoted some Pink Floyd lyirics that is huge. Love Pink Floyd and also love what she sayed. and it seems now i0ve finished reading i can remember nothing but im sure later on i will start thinking about it for at least the time until i read next episode :P

Awsome writer, we all love you ginger P
Julian Hoodson chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
I guess this short stories series is way to good.

It's like Ginger's sould and mind came and possesed

the writer's body and acctually used him to write

this Awsome, like if he acctually is Ginger,

how he expreses his fears and memories, the language used

the memories used. and I can easyly convince myself this

was written by ginger and that Ging is still alive (or

is alive, was she ever alive really? or only in our minds?)

Anyway, this makes imagination fly up to the clouds like

butterflyes, those butterflyes we all asked wishes to and

now wishing those wishes came true.
dracosfairmaiden chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
I love this chapter. It talks about what real love is. It's an important thing to learn.
dadiva18 chapter 21 . 10/10/2008
That was GREAT!

And this is great!

Continue please!
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 21 . 10/10/2008
Ginger is Jewish?
Jae B chapter 21 . 10/8/2008
There's something about residing in a cabin that always makes me get that warm feeling. Maybe because I've always wanted to stay in one on vacation. Good times. I like how you perked Ginger back up with her small town stay. Nice. Keep it up.

Jae B chapter 20 . 10/8/2008
I'm not sure, but this almost sounds like your own personal journal. It's great to see Ginger realize she should embrace life. Take it head on, I say. Keep it up.

Jae B chapter 19 . 10/8/2008
Kudos to you for writing a mindful segment. I like Ginger's sentiment on the holiday and think it should apply to all. Keep up the great work.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 18 . 5/10/2008
Great chapters, as alwsys. Your Ginger is excellently done.

I joined Deviant art recently; if you can, please take a look. The link is on my profile page. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
thiner chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
this is awsome you are such a good writer and it so believable because it sounds like the things ginger would say and do keep up the great work
TicTac chapter 18 . 2/7/2008
These are all really very good, you should be a professional writer.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 18 . 2/7/2008
That's why pilots have the maxim "Always trust your instruments". Human perception is ultimately deceiving.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 17 . 2/7/2008
I wonder if Dodie ever learned to use the Force, too... :D
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 16 . 2/7/2008
Just as well, I can imagine a whole bunch of therapists forming a picket line in front of the newspaper, demanding that Ginger stop her column because it takes away from their business :D :D :D