Reviews for Spitballs And Poofy Hair
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
loved it

quaff chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Grin. Thanks for writing this.
LovelyWeather chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This *cacklecakle* is *rolling on the ground* BLOODY *coughts her lungs out* hilarious! *dies because of the lack of oxygen*

Adding it to faves!

Ja ne!
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
That was awesome!
Asami-chann chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Lol. Nice. Poofy... I didn't realize House had a catergory. Well now I do!

Great story!

mashimaromadness chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Haha, that's hilarious. So like House too!
Spastic Spastic chapter 1 . 8/28/2007

I could see that being put in an episode.
Lady Shada chapter 1 . 8/24/2007

Okay, now this...was just too funny. I love it. And it's still absolutely in character with them. Excellently done!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
HA...a perfect moment in the House/Wilson friendship. Very well done and something I could very well see in the series quite easily. Keep up the good work!
Kroriarty chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I think the one thing that really sealed this for me was House's comment about accuracy. I just read that comment and it was like I could've sworn it was taken right from the show, just so completely in-character for him, exactly the kind of reply I would have expected. And even Wilson's actual statement, previous to that, I could actually imagine him saying in that tone of disbelief. Although overall, the whole thing was a good read it was that one moment that just made the whole thing for me.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
LOL! Yes I imagine House can be incredibly annoying when he's bored. Poor poor Wlison. and His poofy hair! XD
picatso chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
thats funny.
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Funny story. Loved the last two lines.