Reviews for Legacy
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
A neat picture of one possible future for Case. Max would really be glad to see him.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Wish there was more...
X-5 450 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
aw how cute update soon
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
You gave Case characer that just built on what was reveal to as when he was a child. Still curious, and absorbing. I'm glad he wasn't jaded by his mother's disappearance or his father's death or even by his heritage. I think that had a lot to do with how Charlie raised him and what sort of father and husband he'd been. The only downside to this was it was too short. :) I love reading the futurefic. At the moment things are so dark and bleak.
X5898 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I liked it a lot. I liked that you went back to Case. The transgenics are out, it was a matter of time until he knew the truth and later on, until he wanted to find out more. You know how much I love the 09ers and their stories, it was nice to go back to one of them. Great job. ;)
ashiwalla chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I really, really liked this.

I don't know why, but I never much thought about what happened with little Case. But clearly I should have. It's very interesting, him having all of the transgenic gifts with none of the Manticore training/trauma.

I'm glad you posted this, and I hope you continue with it. If not, then at least he came home to TC and his transgenic family. Thanks for sharing!
Zeruel chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Very nice read, but it was expected, considering your previous stories and amazing writing skills :)) Good job :D
debbieja chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Very nicely done. Liked the imagery of him wanting to find out about the part of himself that made him different from everyone around him. I'm glad he was able to find MAx and that she gave him such a warm welcome, since he was clearly torn about what his welcome would be. It'd be interesting to see his reaction to the information he learned about his mother
p3karen chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I liked it, i liked how it was from his pov
CandyCentric chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Very cool! Anytime you feel blocked with TPD or BIS, feel free to add to this! ;)