Reviews for In Hot Water
Omg... this is hilarious! XDDD
9O chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Very funny!
ZaeraDourden chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Hahaha I like it. No wonder the dwarves seem so bulky!
habjafcvevgbzo chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Hehehehe, you have never ceased amaze me! Hilarious!
nim draug chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
ha lol - I haven't read one like this before, very original :)
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
"We be needin' that fancy soap, the one that ye say can take away all smells."

Oh, man, that comment made me laugh so much! This whole story was very fun to read!
yamina-chan chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Ai, I couldn't resist, no matter what I wrote in my last comment XD

Yay for the three hunters and yay for your story here *laugh*

Again, it was much fun to read it, even it was diffrent from the other ones.
Tari Surion chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
I don't know whether to say "That was wierd" or "That t'was a good story"... I think both. Anyway I like where Gimli & Legolas didn't get the last lagh but i thought it was means for Gimli to just tell Aragorn the details :-P.
StarLight9 chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Lol, I didn't have the chance to read this earlier, but I loved it :D Legolas dreading a bath... the fear must be great :)
lotrelves chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
*giggle* That was funny. 'Specially the part about Aragorn washing his ears. I don't know why, but that was really funny. :)
AbbieM chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
This was really cute.
Gord and V chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
Oh that last line was so funny! Very entertaining, very amusing and very well written I believe. I'm still grinning after that :)

Peace out boy scout,

Gord and V
The Queen of Confusion chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
Great story! That was so funny!

SARAH
AqufIrindiglo chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Join the movement to stop flaming. The notorius flamer(Flame Rising:1223755) is going to flame(insulting review) again. Make sure it isn't your story by blocking FR and help put a stop to flaming with a mega-block(majority ends up blocking flamers). See other flamers to block in 'Make a Splash' forum in *General forums*
6336 chapter 2 . 8/16/2007