Reviews for In Malignant
dramatorama chapter 3 . 1/3
I'm re-reading this, and this story makes me so unhappy, but good unhappy, which I guess definitely makes it a good story. I like Selphie a lot more now.
CrissCrossedHaiku chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
...

Gah. I'm almost incoherent with how awesome this is. Oh lord, I can't even explain– your Selphie voice is absolutely breath-taking, and Rinoa and Squall and oh goodness seriously see I'm rambling now, just rambling incoherently. I hope you update soon, because the sheer fact that Ellone is there so much and the way you've worked all this out and gah see I'm babbling again. Short version: I LOVE THIS.
Lunoin chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
Very nice story. Can't wait to see why Irvine is helping the people that kidnapped Rinoa. I really like how you portray Selphie's inner thoughts, very in character.

Keep up the good work and happy holidays, added your story to my story alert list (can't wait for the next chapter).
Ayuka86 chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
This is really interesting. I feel really sorry for Selphie, but I also want to know what Irvine's thinking! I can't wait for you to update.
RoyalFanatic chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Eh, there's nothing wrong with it being serious and intense every now and then.

ZOMG it's Irvy...but is it what it seems? O.o Eh, we'll find out, won't we?

Good chapter, and keep on going!

Update!_
Netta Sloan chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Irvine kidnapped Rinoa again. I hope it's for a good reason.

Great chapter, I love Selphie's descriptions of Squall and Quistis.
keeeerstie chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
oh my gosh! i want more.

that was really, honestly, so amazing. the way you write is absolutely beautiful. it blows me away.
SoMuchForFate chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
I just love how you write this story. And it is a great story... so I hope the next chapter is coming soon-ish!
keeeerstie chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
i LOVE IT! a lot! so update soon, please! sheesh i don't even know what to say about this story. it's wonderful. :]
Netta Sloan chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
It took me a while to get into the flow of reading your format, but I like it. Keep it up!
RoyalFanatic chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Nice. Very nice.

Although...why do I think that the person Selphie thinks Ellone doesn't know...is someone she does...could it possibly be Irvine! O.o

Good chapter; really. Keep on going please!

Update!_
Maeleene chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
I think you might call the button pale periwinkle. Or something. :D

Anyway, I like this chapter. I think it's safe to assume the second person Selphie 'is' would be Irvine? The real question is how he got where he is, and what will happen next. o.o

I love the way this story is told. You've got her thoughts down perfect! I hope you update soon!

-Maeleene
SoMuchForFate chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
I think this story is good and it's interesting, and I love Selphie and Irvine. Don't see many stories on them, so I do really hope you continue this piece! Please!
irishais chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
I am in absolute love with this. I just love all Selphie's little derailed thoughts (Quistis' vocabulary), I love the interaction between Selphie and Ellone, and oh, Galbadia, you little bastards.

Eagerly awaiting the next part!
irishais chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
!

God. Oh my god. I love this. So much. The voice is /amazing/. I don't even know what to say. I am incoherent. Seriously. What have you done to me!