Reviews for The Roaring Snake
SortingHat chapter 3 . 5/25
I can see why the Malfoys are hesitant. The muggles don't understand the deep tradition and they don't want to understand. They also want the world changed to suit what is THEIR greater good and often mankinds greater good does not match our creator's greater good and can see all the endings.

We don't call them muggleborns however. We call them Demos and Rhinos.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 5/24
Never mind. This is old. It sucks that nobody does fanfic communities anymore.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 5/24
Youshould read some of the fanfics like They Shook Hands On It to see some decent Malfoy side of things.
mckertis chapter 29 . 5/23
There is a very sharp turn in the last few chapters, where Harry just becomes a sort of general all of a sudden, and everyone starts to defer to him for no apparent reason. It is bizarre.
mckertis chapter 23 . 5/23
Alright, so they are not Death Eaters in training, yet you kept avoiding the issue of blood bigotry that is the cause of it in the first place.
Minerva was a half blood and Hannah was prureblood too by the way
purrfus chapter 1 . 3/13
Saw the story on a favs list and downloaded it. Started reading yesterday morning and read straight through. One of the best Dumbledores ever!
jon08 chapter 17 . 11/5/2016
The Home of Agatha Christie's Miss Marple
Pecan Crisp chapter 16 . 10/11/2016
"For the present, you maybe right, Quirinius"

Just wanted to point out a couple things here. First, I think his name is actually Quirinus, not Quirinius; the third 'i' is not needed. Google confirms this, but I still might be wrong. Secondly, that 'maybe' should actually be 'may be'. 'Maybe' is an adverb, but the word it is connected to here, 'right', is a noun in this case, so you would need the adjective form, 'may be'.
PaddyBee chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
I thought this would be fascinating- the grammar is good, the spelling is good, the premise is unusual. Unfortunately it is boring, too many characters, each with own history and descriptions, same structure as Jane Austen but without the skill. Gave up
NIC chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
I was going to continue to read further on but if the fic is like Centaurious has posted then i have to agree with him and avoid this fic.
coolshava chapter 28 . 3/20/2016
In canon, JK Rowling noted that Quirrell was a defense prodigy and hoped to find the dark Lord and learn his secrets. voldemort tricked him into being possessed.
delia cerrano chapter 30 . 1/5/2016
Above average story! I will go on to the sequel for sure.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
When you are saying Cerebus do you mean Cerberus
Centaurious chapter 22 . 12/6/2015
You have created a truly unbeatable foe in your Dumbledore. He knows what everyone in the wizarding world is doing, even in the privacy of their own homes. He has all the laws on his side, and he's allowed to break any of them. Since Harry has no chance of surviving, never mind winning, this story holds no more interest for me and I'm dropping it.