Reviews for The Roaring Snake
Fire From Above chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
Congratulations on finishing year one. You successfully pulled off such a complicated plot and managed to tie up several threads at the end. I feel nervous about what Dumbledore is going to do to Harry.
Mikra chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
This was very nice :)
LordDarQuing chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
I think this is one of the most interesting stories I've read, and it looks like its just going to get better. :) I know its a little early for the Harry and Millicent to be hooking up, but what made you decide to pair them up? Is it because its such a rare pairing or some other reason?

I look forward to the next story. :) *checks Author Alert*
ladysavay chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
Wonderful story! Absolutely chilling! I can't wait to see what you come with next. In that same vein, do you have any plans to update any of your other great stories soon? Black Vengence is one of my favorites.
The French Dark Lord chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
This fic is just great!
MrRobertsIII chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
Dumbledore planning the traps as a test for Harry I have seen before. What was nicely new was Dumble's setting up Quirrell. That was wonderfuly cold hearted and makes perfect sense.

For a no-action chapter, it was a fun read.
Adyen chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
Well... Harry's jumping to a lot of conclusions due to circumstantial facts. For instance, Dumbledore could have laid the fake stone to be stolen, and set an alarm at the point where the stone would be taken so he could find out who was trying to steal the stone. Harry's making a (probably correct) assumption that he was to stop the thief, who would be possessed by Voldy.

Regardless, Harry is assuming a lot, so it would be rather interesting if his assumptions would bite him in the ass. :D
dhawthorne chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
Marvellous chapter, as always - I really am enjoying this story!
Matt chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
Great job-I definitely agree that you should put the second year into a new story...it provides closure while allowing you to introduce new threads without the confusion that can occur in stories that try to link years without careful planning.

As to this story, you've set the protagonists and antagonists well and if anything, made the protagonists too strong at this point. I will be very interested to see how you bring their somewhat disorganized efforts together as time advances.

Thanks for this excellent effort and I look forward to the second year whenever it begins posting.

Matt
Wonderbee31 chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
Well done here, and really liked how the year wrapped up, and now, how will things go with Minerva, what other plans will Albus have for Harry, and when will Harry and Millie go on their first date, LOL. Liked how this went, and a wonderful story, and now, can't wait for the next year.
Tillantria chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
My suggestion is to update this story, in its last chapter, with a link to the sequel. Otherwise your fans might overlook it.
David Fishwick chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
Well done and I liked how wrote Harry and his new friends. I am looking forward to seeing the sequels. Thanks for writing.
RRW chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
OMG, how I have missed this story...SO WELL DONE!
karlii chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
any war with Dumbledore is a good war, imo :-)

This has been a fun story, and I hope you do continue with sequels! I can't wait to see what happens next! hm...

keep up the good work!