Reviews for The Roaring Snake
japanese-jew chapter 29 . 3/13/2009
It isn't explicit why he doesn't simply leave. That is something that I would like to see elucidated in the future. Good chapter, although I also would have liked to see their dissection of why Dumbledore isolated them.
Cloudbouncer chapter 29 . 3/12/2009
I liked the story. I hadn't read any of it up until now. The decision to have a Harry that isn't strong Physically or Magically is really neat. In fact it's something how you were able to bring everything together on Harry's force of character alone. I do hope you continue with updates and make them regularly. I saw that it took a year and a half to write this one so at that rate we're talking 9 more years before book seven is finished. You could of course wrap it up sooner than that.
Kris chapter 29 . 3/12/2009
A well-woven story. Very intelligently written.
GinnyLover14 chapter 29 . 3/11/2009
I think you should start a sequel. If the chapters were shorter than it would be better to just continue the current story.
Fibinaci chapter 29 . 3/11/2009
a good finish to the first year. It seems if Dumbles cant manipulate harry he'll try and manipulate everyone else against him.
Avendesoraburns chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
The tall witch seemed completely indifferent to the glares of the hoi-polloi

ten points for using the word hoi-polloi :)
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 29 . 3/11/2009
nice. very nice , can't wait
Airlady chapter 29 . 3/11/2009
Dumbledore is indeed bad news to Harry's group. Good ending of the year.
Fire From Above chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
Congratulations on finishing year one. You successfully pulled off such a complicated plot and managed to tie up several threads at the end. I feel nervous about what Dumbledore is going to do to Harry.
Mikra chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
This was very nice :)
LordDarQuing chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
I think this is one of the most interesting stories I've read, and it looks like its just going to get better. :) I know its a little early for the Harry and Millicent to be hooking up, but what made you decide to pair them up? Is it because its such a rare pairing or some other reason?

I look forward to the next story. :) *checks Author Alert*
ladysavay chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
Wonderful story! Absolutely chilling! I can't wait to see what you come with next. In that same vein, do you have any plans to update any of your other great stories soon? Black Vengence is one of my favorites.
The French Dark Lord chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
This fic is just great!
MrRobertsIII chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
Dumbledore planning the traps as a test for Harry I have seen before. What was nicely new was Dumble's setting up Quirrell. That was wonderfuly cold hearted and makes perfect sense.

For a no-action chapter, it was a fun read.
Adyen chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
Well... Harry's jumping to a lot of conclusions due to circumstantial facts. For instance, Dumbledore could have laid the fake stone to be stolen, and set an alarm at the point where the stone would be taken so he could find out who was trying to steal the stone. Harry's making a (probably correct) assumption that he was to stop the thief, who would be possessed by Voldy.

Regardless, Harry is assuming a lot, so it would be rather interesting if his assumptions would bite him in the ass. :D
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »