Reviews for The Roaring Snake
Eldersprig chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
your 11 years old are scary smart. and your "evil" headmaster is a sociopath. What is everyone after? The Dark are trying to preserve their way of life (as they see it) and Riddle is for power, so what is Bumblebee after? Power again? Grrrrr. Seriously well written "evil" Dumbledore. Thanks.
Eldersprig chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
"the making of the Philosopher's Stone is an utterly evil and brutal process." huh? really? If alchemy is a spiritual process and the philosopher's stone is the high point of it, how can it be evil?
d1x1lady chapter 30 . 7/16/2013
Great story! I love your writing.
Stormshadow13 chapter 29 . 4/22/2013
Awsome story. Love all of the plot and the way that the characters are written. Your information and thought on the wizarding world is really cool.
allanreimer chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
My apologies for not commenting on this when it came out. I normally read Hp/Hg and HP/(anyone-other-than-ginny) but somehow missed this one. That intro completed; you named a character "Soccer-Ball?" Love it!
Silverfawkes chapter 29 . 2/4/2013
Fabulous.
Scabbers1957 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
The only thing I have to say about this so far:::::If Minerva or anyone had really wanted to find out what Harrys life was really like::::they could have done a little bit of passive Legitimes (not sure if that is the correct spelling) on him. Other than that this story is really good.
Judaphine chapter 29 . 1/7/2013
Although I enjoyed the story, you propensity to use large words in the wrong context detracted from it quite a bit. Many of the words you chose didn't fit the plot, the phrase they were used in and occasionally seemed contrived. I'm a native speaker of the English language (proper English-English in fact) with all of my highest achievements being in English, Literature and Languages to the point that I studied Linguistics at University and I spent much of my time reading this story either having to re-read sentences or skip sections that didn't make any sense. Here's a bit of advice for you, you don't need to use a word (or make up one) just because it's big or sounds important. It may be of no use to you or just make you sound like Don King.
written.fiction.addiction chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Love the intro for Millicent. She's in and a part of Harry's crew, but it doesn't feel forced in anyway. Very natural. Great job.
ForSer chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Great story. I will be glad to read the sequel.
Inferius1957 chapter 30 . 11/28/2012
This was a totally riveting and well written story, I wish more "writers" were as good or at least try to do this good. I'll add this to my story favorites. I'll start reading your sequel asap.

]-)
tonygestaple chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
I really enjoyed your story. You've put a tremendous amount of work into it and it shows, ie, all the faves and follows, as well as all the reviews. The only thing that annoyed me was that the dialogue sounded do stiff and formal, not like children talking at all. Maybe it's due to Pureblood wizards being so formal, I don't know, but that's my opinion on it, anyway. I'm going to start reading the sequel, now, hoping that it'll be updated sometime soon. Thank you for posting The Roaring Snake.
kitza chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
so... if I'm black, and we're studying together. I say something annoying about you getting special privledges and your friend calls me the "N" word (even indirectly), my leaving is a betrayal of YOU?

I dislike your Harry. he's like a sociopath, the only emotions we've seen from him are anger and maybe a little hurt (he didn't behave hurt, but you specifically said he felt or looked hurt so I'll take your word for it) apparently all of his friends are replaceable too. ick. Millicent deserves better..
BetaPAWDkitsune chapter 30 . 8/30/2012
Great story. I really enjoyed this. Many aspects were things that I found to be very interesting and it perhaps makes this story one of the best I have read. I can't wait to read the sequel :D
Many thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/27/2012
This story sucks smelly donkey d ck. why the hell would u do this? I thought it was awesome at the beginning but now I am solo bored. All it is is harry getting manipulated, he surprises a few people, manipulators manipulate some more, Harry gets manipulated, blah blah blah. It's so boring! What the hell! Hurry up and get on with the interesting part of your writing, cos at the minute, u r bloody dull.
967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »