Reviews for The Roaring Snake
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
Wow, you continue to craft a wondeful story here, and it's refreshing to see the witches and wizareds using their heads here, whether it's Narcissa using her logic, The others planning on how to get Harry trained, or the DMLE trying their own to do right by Harry, for a price. Heck, even Voldemort is showing more brains with his host than seemed to show up in canon, this promises to be an interestring year, and hope that this story will continue for a long time.
spedclass chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Rabid Reader 4 chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
Excellent chapter. I love the far more intelligent and believable actions of all those who want Harry to be on their side. I will be very interested in seeing how things move forward.
Gabwr chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
Great chapter. Harry sure has a lot in interesting people after him. I look forward to more.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
Very interesting so far.
rune1806 chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
well done not a cardboard character in the bunch, should be a great ride. do not make albus dumb, give him some depth too many write him as 1d make him 3d there should be reasons why he does what he does.
Heather chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
It sounds like everyone has plans. Looking forward to reading more. I think that Harry would have the same type of problem with Ron that he had with Draco's veiw piont. He all ready knows that all snakes are not evil and Ron will push that they are. He would not like that. And he has all ready made some friends
sweetgirl23 chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
I love the manipulations. They make so much sense. Especially how Narcissa plans to go about getting to Harry. I just love how everyone is so smart. I love the way how you point out the flaws of the wizarding world and see someone other than supposely Dumbledore doing something about it. Also the way Mrs. Greengrass pointed out how people going to Hogwarts are getting dumber by the year. I mean how did Harry really learn anything in canon. I mean in the six years that he was there before he left only 3rd, 4th, and maybe 6th he learned something, but should not have been enough to do the things he did. Are you going to do a chapter on how Harry sees everything? As far as Hermione, I see her fitting in with the Greengrass group. I'm still hoping for no friendship with Ron or Ginny, but you know I see Neville fitting in better with what is to be a new Harry. As always great chapter, can't wait to see how this plays out. Keep up the great work.
Beth5572 chapter 4 . 9/3/2007

Terri
LordStrongpaw chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
i thought Millecent Bullstrode was two or three years higher then harry, the way she is described in chamber of secrets...
Katzztar chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
Ah I like your version of Quirrell. I remember in the book Hagrid stated that he was a good professor once, before he took a year off to get 'on-hand experience'. We now know that was the time he came across Voldemort. Your version makes Quirrell appear more intelligent, more vilianous and far more of a threat.
VICTORYbyNUDITYandHUGS chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
good chapter, i liked it a lot, keep up the good work!
rune1806 chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
hold on you can not write any slytherin as having a brain, what is wrong with you? lucius smart? come on we all know is a just a fool with money to spent no brains, really. well writen a great story thus far.
spedclass chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Awesome chapter keep up good work and update soon!
Gabwr chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Very interesting story. I'm looking forward to more.
974 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »