Reviews for Predawn light
eclaire291 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I simply loved this short fanfiction. Yugao and Kakashi should have a relationship like this and it's a shame that the manga/anime didn't pursue it further.
SunflowerIce chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
hm I like yugao and kakashi and I like this story although its sad.. well written, too..
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Aww..this is such a cute fic! Love it! Yuugao was such a random character, but so beautiful. And I don't get why she was included either, especially that scene with Kakashi. LOL

I hope Kishi goes crack and includes her again with Kakashi.
Moonshae chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
So beautiful! What a oneshot full of feelings!

I like the way that we never get to know that it actually IS Kakashi who Yugao is talking to, but in his description and way of acting, t is not necessary to have a name.

Even though this fic is supposed to be really sad - which is also is! - that particular line: "If she started gushing about her and Hayate, he was out of there, impolite or not." - really made me laugh. Kakashi in a nutshell!

Thank you for this well-written and truly amazing story, and thanks for dedicating this to Hayate and Yugao who never got seen enough to be truly loved.

PS. Oh! Btw, I saw that you've written a BLEACH-fic! Mister Hat-and-Clogs, here I come!
90MLLu chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Oh I LOVE this one-shot. It's so moving and well written... I could almost feel their pain when I read it. It was that good. I love FanFics that have a lot of feelings and yours surely has it. BRAVO! Beautiful, just beautiful written and the idea/pairing is great. I could definitely see those two together. LOVE this a lot! You should make more of these FanFics. (v)
SilverWolf chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
OMG! Thank you so much! I absolutly love Kakashi x Yugao and yes, I agree that Yugao is the only sutible (sp?) woman for Kakashi. Any way thanks again for the story.

Ja' ne
The Demonic Ninjas 3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
T-T I loved it. YugaoXKakashi. ...OMG! It's the only one in the I should write a fic for them. I love the pairing. And yes, Yugao appears to be the only suitable woman.

Cheers to YuugaoXKakashi!

~The Demonic Ninjas 3
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Yay for Kakashi and Yugao!
MikaSamu chapter 1 . 8/13/2007