Reviews for Land's End
Harbour Master chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
MM. Smoking Dean is yummy. Dean on a boat is yummy. I'm a maritime-stock gal myself and I love being on the ocean.
Harbour Master chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
yeah, Dean is pretty, of course the other men would recognize as much, lol. I laughed at the moisturizer comment. Also, I love how Dean is ever the consummate Hunter, bringing his silver bullets and holy water, etc. in case of a supernatural run-in while on the briny deep. Gotta appreciate a career man!
Harbour Master chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
ahh, one of the greatest combination ever: Dean Winchester, and the single most badass hardcore sailing/fishing job on the planet. YES. PLEASE.
NongPradu chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Oh this was just oodles and oodles of awesomeness. I am such a sucker for Deadliest Catch. I love that show. And Dean Winchester on a boat for some reason is really hot.

I'm so glad you've got another one of Dean returning to the Bering Sea.

Off to start reading that one now. :)
Gabrielle Lawson chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
I don't know anything about "Supernaturals" but I do watch Deadliest Catch, so I thought I'd take a gander at this one. Pretty good story there. Lots of swearing. Do those guys really talk like that? Maybe why I don't watch it. But still, it seemed like you know your crabbing, or at least watch Deadliest Catch, too. I was really hoping for a cameo by the Northwestern. ;-)
hellioness chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I have never seen Land's End yet enjoyed this fic a lot. No supernatural villain, but still heart pounding and scary. Great job! This is going on my SPN Rec list.
Magnolia Lane chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
I've been looking for a story crossover with SN and Deadliest Catch. This was just what I wanted! Well done.
FiveForFighting09 chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
Okay, let me say this. I love this story. I love watching Deadliest Catch and reading this story is like having Dean on the show...only different. :)

This is a great story, and i'm so gald you already have a sequal out there.

Five crabs out of a possible five crabs. lol
1Pagan3 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Hey there... just found your story and have to admit, I enjoyed it and even had me laughing in some places just because I know some guys like that.

Take care!
wild wolf free17 chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
Awesome.
Supernoodle chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
You know, I'd seen this fic around a few times and never bothered to read it, for some reason, I didn't like the sound of it - weird Deadliest Catch/Supernatural crossover. But now I've read it, I'm so glad I did.

I really enjoyed that fic. You got Dean spot on, the action was exciting and believable, even the bit with John at the end. Loved it all. Really well done.

Supernoodle x
renward chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
I've feedbacked this before on LJ, but you got me obsessed with Deadliest Catch you utter, utter bastard. Still an awesome story, and I kinda like to imagine that Dean goes back for another go when the next season rolls around.
Selenology chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
This story sets such a great atmosphere! I was sorry to see it over and am actually left wanting a follow up (including Sam maybe). I loved how John showed up towards the end and how he got a glimpse at the impressive man his son is turning out to be. Loved the descriptions, the perseverance, and the intensity of this fic. Your writing is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing!
Toxxica chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
Dude. This is seriously SUCH an awesome story. I keep coming back to it to reread it, must've gone through it about six times now haha. You are godly, you really are. *salutes*
Mishka89 chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
Loved it, great story as I knew it would be seeing as all your stories are :) I'd love to see a sequal or something if you're ever up for it. Again wicked story!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »