Reviews for Land's End
Victoria chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh man, I am so excited for this!
DeathSidhe chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
oh this was awesome! _ what a plot twist!

I'd like to see maybe either a sequel or something that has it from johns pov and how he went through all this lol
Marz1 chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
well I totally never saw this story comming, but it is awesome. so dean's a fisherman now?
Harbour Master chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
LOVES! Insta-faved!
Harbour Master chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
Dean's a hero, no matter where he is. Seriously, he's THE Man.
Harbour Master chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
MM. Smoking Dean is yummy. Dean on a boat is yummy. I'm a maritime-stock gal myself and I love being on the ocean.
Harbour Master chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
yeah, Dean is pretty, of course the other men would recognize as much, lol. I laughed at the moisturizer comment. Also, I love how Dean is ever the consummate Hunter, bringing his silver bullets and holy water, etc. in case of a supernatural run-in while on the briny deep. Gotta appreciate a career man!
Harbour Master chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
ahh, one of the greatest combination ever: Dean Winchester, and the single most badass hardcore sailing/fishing job on the planet. YES. PLEASE.
NongPradu chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Oh this was just oodles and oodles of awesomeness. I am such a sucker for Deadliest Catch. I love that show. And Dean Winchester on a boat for some reason is really hot.

I'm so glad you've got another one of Dean returning to the Bering Sea.

Off to start reading that one now. :)
Gabrielle Lawson chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
I don't know anything about "Supernaturals" but I do watch Deadliest Catch, so I thought I'd take a gander at this one. Pretty good story there. Lots of swearing. Do those guys really talk like that? Maybe why I don't watch it. But still, it seemed like you know your crabbing, or at least watch Deadliest Catch, too. I was really hoping for a cameo by the Northwestern. ;-)
hellioness chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I have never seen Land's End yet enjoyed this fic a lot. No supernatural villain, but still heart pounding and scary. Great job! This is going on my SPN Rec list.
Magnolia Lane chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
I've been looking for a story crossover with SN and Deadliest Catch. This was just what I wanted! Well done.
FiveForFighting09 chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
Okay, let me say this. I love this story. I love watching Deadliest Catch and reading this story is like having Dean on the show...only different. :)

This is a great story, and i'm so gald you already have a sequal out there.

Five crabs out of a possible five crabs. lol
1Pagan3 chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
Hey there... just found your story and have to admit, I enjoyed it and even had me laughing in some places just because I know some guys like that.

Take care!