Reviews for The Misfit So Alone
adhiSRF chapter 1 . 3/27
About conquering love,lets say that something like that hate potion is you think that luna could love harry again if there is something as a cleansing potion which flushes away all dosed up potions in potion like love potion,hate potion,control potions etc?
Kisses Under The Apple Tree chapter 1 . 2/6
O.O the feels! naw so sweet!
WhyDidIWantToDoThis chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
sweet story
Sam chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
YOU GENIUS! YOU USED RUSH IN YOUR WRITING. I have great respect for you, although since they were at Hogwarts, the CD wouldn't be able to work.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I am such a big Harry/Luna fan. This was a very well thought out and written lil flick.

I'll add this to my favs n Haruna (Harry/Luna) community.

Again, well done.

:))
Coyote Laughs chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Hiya,

Just finished perusing your array of Harry Potter fics, and I have to say, I really enjoyed each and every one of them. I really like how you present Luna. You write her very well. She's not too over the top "loony", but she's also not a Slytherin in hiding her true self behind a facade.

This one I really like. Harry Potter doing his "saving people" thing and helping out (emotionally) Luna is great. It's a good reversal. And the two songs you picked out are also timeless, though I would like to see a sequel using REO Speedwagon.

Your writing style is crisp and clean, which I appreciate greatly. And I like your tips about writing. I find myself looking over them every time I begin to write. And they do help, so thanks for posting them.

And as for those ships that you asked about, sorry, but I've got no idea either.

Again, I've really enjoyed your writing, and thanks for the tips.

Coyote
Finished Reading chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
awww, lovely ;)
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is a must-read for any fan of the Harry/Luna pairing. I want it to be longer, but it is what it is.
Basshuntergirl325 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
absolutely, positively, ADORABLE! I LOVE HARRY/LUNA!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
ok, i'm not embarrassed to admit my eyes misted over a little, if only out of sympathy for luna. i've never heard of this band or song (but i will be checking youtube, you can be sure of that) but i know exactly what luna's going through, and i had my own harry to cry foul for me once. so good for him, recognizing that someone needed to be there for her, and good for you, because this captures the misfit situation perfectly.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
wonderful story _
RozaHathoway chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
aw! i love it!
Hagrid's Crossbow chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
lol good story
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Ah, lovely. Might have to check up on that band though, looking at my music library, it can only fit in.
GothicAnn87 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Aw this was really sweet. I enjoyed reading it.

Go Harry! :D