Reviews for It Takes A Village
Having just read all 24 chapters this is by far the one of the best Detty Fics I've read! Well done on a great piece of story telling, I very much enjoyed reading it! x
msmhawkins chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
Thank you for completing this fic, as it enabled me to enjoy it in its entirety! Loved 'seeing' the various friendships and relationships, esp. Daniel and Betty's throughout the course of this story. Thank you for giving us Detty!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/4/2014
I very much enjoyed this. Very different and intriguing plot. Thank you so much for completing it!
DettyisLove chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
so cute. So excited to read this story! :)
Agentcaroline chapter 24 . 9/16/2012
Thank you so much for finishing this! I was shocked when I saw an update because I was just thinking about this story a couple of days ago. Great ending!
Ryromaniac chapter 24 . 9/15/2012
I really love this story...I am so glad that you came back and finished it. I'm sorry to hear that you won't be doing anymore writing on here though. :(
Betty the Bonita chapter 24 . 9/15/2012
Wow! I seriously could not stop reading this whole story till I was done! (thanks a lot; I was up till 3:30 am!) Great premise, I really loved that so much of this was actually a 'happy family' story, not simply another version of everything leading up to them 'getting married', as if they stop living after marriage or live 'happily ever after', like in the fairy tales.
I LOVE the fact that you took us behind the curtain of Daniel and Betty's not only married life as a couple, but of all the trials of them trying to have a child together, and the issues of the custody dispute over Sybella, even up to her engagement. I think your story was VERY aptly named, for in Sybella's case, she had so many people who cared about her and loved her from the start, it really did take a village.
Great job! Thanks for this unique story.
AnimeMoonlightGoddess chapter 24 . 9/14/2012
Wow! I was not expecting to see a Betty fic. updated. I am so happy you decided to finish the story. It was a pleasure to read.
Ryromaniac chapter 23 . 6/10/2012
This is a really awesome story...I hope that you add to it someday soon!
crystaligh chapter 23 . 10/6/2010
im like super late in reading this but i really do hope u update, please do
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 23 . 1/6/2010
Mixed feelings, that's all I got from this chapter. And I feel for both Gabe and Betty. No matter what happens, someone loses and someone isn't happy.

Chica
JackSam chapter 23 . 12/29/2009
Love it. Add more soon.
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 23 . 12/29/2009
I love this fic. Though, I do wish that Daniel had a better role then the giving husband and father. But, this story is about a family, so...Anyway, I really like this. It's never really been done before. I really hope that they get to keep Bella! I don't want her to go away :(
didi6 chapter 23 . 12/29/2009
Great chapter, more soon!

I love your storie!
Alenor chapter 22 . 10/4/2009
oh gabe can't ask for custody now, he never wanted it! cya next time Alenor