Reviews for A Mary Sue parody
Yuyake no Okami chapter 2 . 4/26
JD! Welcome!
Yuyake no Okami chapter 1 . 4/26
I'll tell you a secret
Kyouya writes names in that notebook
*whisper* he is Kira
nic98ole chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Oh my god this story is so good! I can't wait for the next tragic past chapter. Please update soon!
Elle Gibbs chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
Is it sad that ive seen just about all of these? Im pretty much always like "wait, wtf?" i mean some are good, but hte rest are just ridiculous. Haha you need to make one where the mary sue has some weird secret that the host club finds out about like "magic powers."
adrielan chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Interesting idea, I just think you were a LITTLE harsh on the girl. Knowing Tamaki he would probably be easily moved by her story but then be put to rational thinking by the rest.

Overall though, I liked it.
random-fruitcake04 chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
true! i mean, that story would be better if Haruhi was included with the original Host club members and that OC just entered, right? seriously, Ouran will never exist if Haruhi isn't there from the very beginning!
random-fruitcake04 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
awesome story, i must say.

and i thought my OC in my OHSHC fanfic is a mary sue. lawl. people should take the mary sue test and check whether or not their OC is a mary sue or not. i did and my score is 20, meaning that my OC is a healthy character.

wahahahah and my story is just starting.

please do continue the parodies. i've read a lot of stories...especially stories where OC characters are sucked in the anime world and falls in love with the Host's kind of creepy if you ask me. it's like they're saying that the author wanted to be sucked in the world of Ouran which is soo creepy.

do continue and cheers!
Freezing Ember chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
I get your point with these, but, honestly? What is wrong with Mary Sues? People have the freedom of type. If they want to type something, (whether there's a Mary Sue or not) they can type it, and shouldn't be criticized for it. Fanfiction is a place to read and write stories for other people's enjoyment. If you don't like what somebody wrote, I'd say it's your fault in the first place for reading it!
Malrora chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
Xd why can't all mary sue fics be like this? XD these are very fun to read, i can't wait for the next installment!... and i started laughing really hard when you mentioned high school musical XD
kitsunerei88 chapter 4 . 1/5/2008
*laughs like crazy*

I think a tragic past is a normal thing with Mary Sues. Aren't they all supposed to have tragic pasts and like, special hair/eyes and weird names, or better yet, normal names that are spelled in an odd way?

I don't think I've personally read any of these Mary Sues before . . .
band geeks are hot chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
I love this parody fic. I believe the second one had me laughing the most. Or maybe the first. Whichever. This is a great fic! As for about the ol' "Rebellious just-got-rich girl comes to host club/works for them/have them all fall in love with her" or "the twin girls who enter just to get into host club and their so spunky and twinsy hikaru and kaoru fall in love, etc." Great job on your fic here! Keep it up! (hides from Princess Tutu fans for not updating her fic since September)
FanGirlForever chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Hmm... interesting...*thumbs up*
Octobers-Blessing chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Hahaha! This is fantastic! Thank you so much! Though I've only recently discovered the wondrous joys of the Ouran High School Host Club, many ideas for a fanfic have entered my mind. ((Granted, a sue or two has entered, but they have been quickly torched, I say proudly))

I'd love to suggest one, but I haven't really read enough OHSHC fics to know which is a sue plot or not. :3 This idea is greatly appreciated, and I hope to finally write a fic that has no sue whatsoever! xD Once again, many thanks.

Sakabato Rune chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
I love you.

That's all I have to say.
epobbp chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
heh the rubber ducky will destroy all! :P can't wait for the next chapter