Reviews for Well, that was hot
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Eeewwww. You ruined the fic with that author's note at the end with Draco and *gag* Her-hermione.

Stop iiiiiitttttt. OhmiGod. As much as I like girls, picturing them with Draco or Harry horrifies me. D; Scarred.

Tch. I loved the fic, but then...*scrubs mind with soap* Too bad I cannot Obliviate myself of that tiny tidbit.
Doni chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
That cracked me up.
sTrAwbErRi009 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
whahaha. hermione's a pervert. ahaha.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Can I watch next time too? I love this pair, and this was just too funny. I love it!
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
that was weird... and funny at the same time. Maybe just Hermione was really OOC (except if you think slash is OOC) but i mean, i don't think i've seen many slash HP fics with IC scenarios. So great job Hermione's a perv :) i like that, i mean, she can't be that perfect
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
that sure was :D
Alec Brennen chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Hi.

I liked that. It was good! But I think you made Hermione a little too... I dunno, evil! She seem almost Slytherin! I dunno... it was good don't get me wrong, but it was kinda pushin' a bit too close to the line of un-believeable. Just lettin' you know. I liked it though. )

Alec B.
kitsunegirl666 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I thought it was truly funny. I loved it!
thepugwithin chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Lolz, you maybe wheren't thinking ;P
fairywoman823 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
What a scene. Please do another chapter and let Hermione join in after a few times of watching.
Mysticstar chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Holy. That was... well, I can't bring myself to agree with Hermione but that was... interesting. Very nice, lmfao. ''

.::Mysticstar::.
C. Adrien Cummings chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Indeed it was hot! What I wouldn't give to be Hermione at that point! I love Harry's cute blushing and Draco's smugness... both perfect! Too bad they won't let her take pictures, but at least she gets to watch again! Hehe!

Awesome work! Keep writing! :D
I Slashynessed Myself chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Well that was unexpected but it was very hot lol very very hot indeedy!

Well done though you should have more thoughts like this lol!
Nagone chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Well. That was hot XD

Such a hilarious fic. I love Hermione's role in this. It's uber funny!
ImpactBlue131 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
AHH! That was really entertaining! You never see HarryXDracoXHermione fics. (even if the Hermione part is more of a visual thing) I loved how Hermione acted too. Definitely a different take then most writers embarassed/stuttering Hermione. Loved it! _