Reviews for Even Hokages Have Heros
Broooooooooo Damn that was good
migros256 chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
Easily one my favorite NaruTus stories, just wow!
Issei Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
Kind of wish I knew the final tally of children, let alone grand children and so on lol. Good story, enjoyed it!
Tears in my eyes chapter 1 . 3/20/2019
This story was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
I am the The Shadow chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
I love to see a sequel to the story that takes place between the timelines of the raise the children and the see what happens do you think you could do that
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
J'aime beaucoup c'est bien écrit j'adore tous les couples avec Naruto car pour moi il peuvent être tous canon Cad que je comprends Tsunade quand elle dit qu'elle est tombé amoureuse de Naruto quand il l'a ramené, Naruto à un don avec les femmes car il peut avoir pratiquement qui il veut?
PencilLunatic chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
This was truly a fantastic story, probably my favorite involving this pairing. You have earned my respect and then some.
Hadrian von Eveschatten chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Wow! This standalone story is a gem! What was professional respect and fondness for a blonde knucklehead transformed into adoration and genuine love for the person who has time and time again selflessly came to her aid without expectations of rewards and returns. This is not the first story I've read where a mutual love of academic theory helped to bring lovers together, but this is certainly the most spectacular.

NaruTsu done right.
Andrew Kennedy chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Т_Т такая грустная история но такая хорошая я прям всплакнул.
Mad Library Scientist chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
You'll be pleased to learn that this has been somewhat proven with rats sharing blood.
sunflowerheelz chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Love this story
Kyle37 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I am really glad I stumbled across this hidden gem. Great work.
Crackyyy chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
FUCKING AMAZING
pain17ification chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
That...was beautiful. Truly, it is one of the finest one shots I have EVER read. The life lesson at the end was also a great choice for us readers.

Amazing job