Reviews for The Naming of Weasleys
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Hee! This is really cute! The use of Lancelot in there is uncanny.
GirlInThatDress chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
THIS IS SO CUTE. I love Weasley family fics!
To-Claim-The-Sky chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I really enjoyed this! I love the descriptions of all the chaos in the Weasley household, and I thought the interactions between the brothers, Molly and Arthur were all very realistic and amusing. I loved the last line, and it's such a sweet idea that they had a girl's name ready all that time. Molly must have been thrilled when Ginny was born!
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
It never hurts to be prepared.
bythesea232 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is so sweet! Poor Molly, she's given up by this point.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Lovely. Realistic, and the ending... THE FEELS!
Mummy2AlmostSix chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I really Enjoyed this I have Five Siblings Alicia, Matthew, Nathan, Me-Rochelle, Braeden and Hayley my Mother had Names Picked out when She was Pregant with Alicia it was Either the name she has or Rochelle so my name might have been hers I cannot remember what my Mother wanted her name to be if she were a Boy when Alicia was Born Mum and Dad said she wasn't a Rochelle so they went with Alicia, when She was Pregnant with Matthew it was His name for a Boy and Rochelle for a Girl same with Nathan when she finally had me she was Happy to be Able to use the Name Rochelle I myself will have Six Kids I have Five that are Born Currently Pregant with One my first Child was a Boy his Name is Greyson Elliot, my Second was Also a Boy Kaleb Geoffrey(My Father's Name) my Third was a Girl the Name I have wanted since I was 7 McKenna Renee Her Name was set for if the One of the Boys had been a Girl so I sort of know what Molly had been going through not being able to use the Name you want until you finally have the Little Girl to put the Name too thank you so much for making the Time to write this-Rochelle
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
A great story. Very well written.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was cute. I like the last line.
SpiritedWind chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Haha! This was pretty funny. I like how you portrayed the chaos within the Weasley family, having so many people in the house and all. But I really liked the last sentence best. :) I thought it was pretty cool that you wrote something out like that, especially with Ginny being the only girl in the family. Great job! :)
Pukkolai chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This was sweet and made me smile!
obscurity works chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Now that's just ironic. :D
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Haha, I really like how you deskribe the caotic life with the young Weaslys. Eric Lancelot was a okay name, but I'm glad it was Ginny. Molly was wrong when she said she wouldn't have any girl in the family.
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
It was cute!

Haha. They DID get to use it.
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I LOVE the idea that they had Ginny's name picked out all that time! Lovely look into the Weasley family pre-books.