Reviews for Hero
NightStarUmi chapter 1 . 5/16
I'm sorry, but it is really bugging me and I just have to point out that you did say that the Master Sword is the Sword of Evil Bane.
This also means that evil could never touch it (and taunt Link with it). Only the Hero of Legend can wield the blade, because it only recognizes him as it's master.
Also, Link has the Triforce of Courage, so he would never doubt himself ever. Always rushing in on every boss battle without even flinching.
Okay, I'll stop, I have to remind myself that this is why it is fanfiction and I'm just going to read something else now ...
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
I haven't reviewed this story until now because, well for one, I couldn't think of anything to comment on. The other reason is that I was simply to busy going to the next chapter to say what I thought of it. You are really good at suspenseful writing, and it was a real button pusher (online equivalent of page turner?), and I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
I like this a lot. I've pretty much only played Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and read a bit about some of the other versions. You were able to tie the different heroes in without making it confusing, which couldn't have been an easy thing. Out of all the monsters, I'd say I hate Re-deads the most. I'd rather face Ganon anytime, rather than deal with them. I also hate those hands that drop from the ceiling (you can probably guess the Shadow Temple is not my favorite).
TinySprite chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
Interesting bits in here. I really like the explanation for the year and day setups, I was wondering about that earlier in the fic.
TinySprite chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
I loved it all! Ganon felt a little odd, but I guess having so many centuries without a Hero around to keep him on his toes took its toll.

Also, where is the Triforce? Shouldn't have all ready come into play earlier?
TinySprite chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
This is really getting good now! Though I am curious as to who the President is. Just a random guy in general or someone we should know from the series?
TinySprite chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
I really wish they could have met a Goron but that would have dragged from the plot, wouldn't it?
TinySprite chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
Oh whoa, poor Link. I hear you on the Redeads, freaking things always terrify me.

Also, quick question about the previous chapter, is the firefly cave where Link and Zelda stayed a call out to the Great Fairy caves?
TinySprite chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
Which game has Aghanim again? I feel so frustrated that I can't remember.

Poor current Link and Zelda. The past ones lived practically like Kings and Queens (literally in Zelda's case), yet they can barely scrap by most days...say, what money system do they use now? I finally noticed that you never mentioned if they still used rupees or not.

I can't wait to see if they finally meet the Gorons and Zora!
TinySprite chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
The Deku Tree appears! I was wondering about him!

Love how their travels are going by the way and I feel so sorry for them having to find out about the swords...also, why no scabbard? Wouldn't there have been one nearby?
TinySprite chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Okay, the current Link is less The Reborn Hero and more The Hero of Confusing Past Heroes. Yikes at the ending too.
TinySprite chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
Woot! Wind Waker call out! Poor Past!Link though, having to find out all that work was for not.

I really like the set up of the mind travelling. But would that really make him a second Hero of Time? Wouldn't he really be The Reborn Hero?
TinySprite chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Well some of my questions are now answered from the last chapter and the next one promises to be interesting!
TinySprite chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Now I wanna know what happened to the bones and just how did Ganon prevent the reincarnation cycle? Or do Link's dreams explain that?

Also, it's been bugging me, but since Hyrule is no longer ruled by a king/monarchy, wouldn't their belief system have changed too? Or do the Three Goddesses just have that much staying power?

It's going to be so nice when I finally figure out why the other characters' names sound so familiar. A couple I all ready have, but the rest still elude me.
TinySprite chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Holy crap! Wait, why didn't Link have the silver or light arrows? Did he just bull straight through the dungeon and miss them?

Also, child!Link never made sense to me and just seems cruel overall. Even in Wind Waker and that's such a cartoon-ish game it's hard to tell anyone's ages outright.

Poor Zelda, not knowing what was going on...