Reviews for Hero
TinySprite chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Ouch Zelda. I don't think Link's going to forgive you for quite a while.
TinySprite chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Oh now this is getting interesting. It is a bit of a sudden shift in comparison with the previous chapter though.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Nice entry and I like how Link is still using child logic here.
Yxme24 chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
I read this story a year or two ago and joined just to add this to my favorites. It's THAT amazing! Why this story has so few reviews is beyond me! It needs at least a hundred reviews by next July!
Sintar07 chapter 16 . 10/22/2009
This story was awesome! I loved the whole idea (I thought it was kind of unique to have the hero be afraid of everything), and you fleshed it out marvelously! It's simply levels above most of the other stories on this site!

I especially enjoyed seeing how Link and Zelda grew together from their rough beginnings as not quite friends (I'm one of those hopeless romantic types). I was a little disappointed that you didn't write anything about them and their relationship after the final battle. Did they grow apart? Did some tragedy befall one of them? Did they get married and have children? I just have to know... oh well, maybe in the sequel...

Anyway, I don't usually gush so much, but it was such a pleasant surprise to find a well written, feature length story in this mess of bad spelling, poor grammar, and one shots. Keep up the good work, and rest assured that you just got another fan anxiously awaiting the next installment.
Ryuus2 chapter 16 . 4/30/2009
*Ahem*

For starters...AWESOME! I've never seen something so different, so exciting, so enticing, so intense! If we could rate with stars I'd give a 10/5! Excelent! And that sequal? I really hope you've already got that posted because I've SO gotta read it! As a matter of fact, I'm going to see if you have right now! And I'll check out your other stuff in the process!

*Ahem*

Thank you for your time.

I look forward to more incredible works from you.

p.s. Please forgive my...enthusiasm. I don't find many good, long, COMPLETED stories.
Ill Lasanga chapter 16 . 7/3/2008
-On the ground, bowing to you-

This is the most beautifully horrific story I have had the pleasure of reading. I am a horror addict, and this is the best Zelda fiction I have read, EVER! And I mean EVER! -faves-

-Gets up, and dusts off- Well, maybe not comparing to the parody section of this fandom, but this one's at the top of my list! The characters were all great, the way the words flowed was AMAZING, and I want to bow to you personally, but then you might think of me as a stalker. Continue writing! Go far and wide with your genius! Juist don't squander these talents while you have them!

Random Last Words,

Cee Cee The Critic
Basser chapter 16 . 5/16/2008
This was.. Incredibly addicting. Read it all in one sitting and I have to say I only wish there was more! (Well, not really. The story ended in an excellent place and I wouldn't want it dragged out past its end.) I so love the idea of such a completely unheroic Link, reading him as a total wimp was just too priceless! Zelda was fun too, not the little princess sitting in the tower, but not all gung-ho like Tetra either. Pretty much just two scared kids trying to do what's expected of them, and of course that's a story you'd never really get to see in game form. Sort of like the 'in-between' stories, the Heroes that weren't quite adventurous enough to warrant a video game. (And, in the case of the poor five year-old, the ones that were just too gruesome to be played.)

Loved, too, visualizing all those past Links being just horrified at poor Wimpy Link. Then, of course, mocking him. Hero of Time was great, seventeen year-old kid just giggling away at Link. And I'd have loved to see more Wind Waker Link, he seemed so lazy about the whole thing. If only Twilight Princess was included; you know Midna would've had a field day with the guy! xD Of course he'd probably have been scared right back into his body by Wolf Link.

In any case thanks for a great read! I'll hold off on critique since you've said the story's already finished, but rest assured there wasn't much anyway. Hope you post more stories soon.. (:

-Basser
BlackRoseFire chapter 16 . 4/30/2008
This is an awesome story. I have always loved Zelda (the game). I love the idea of having Link be a coward only to find the courage to what is necessary. That was one of the few things i never liked about the games Link is always courages. No matter what his life was like he was always confident. The only character in any of the games that I saw that had any emotional growth was Midna from Twilight Princess. I can't wait until you start writing anothre story.
I.K.A. Valian chapter 16 . 3/28/2008
Wow, I like that preview. And that extra scene with Link asking for food was interesting too. I can't wait for the sequel to come out. I have an idea of where you might be taking it, but since this is a preview of an unfinished product, I can't be sure.

I.K.A. Valian
Grogert331 chapter 15 . 1/20/2008
This is a very good story. it really makes you think, What would happen if Link lost to Gannon once? it is really well written keep up the good work.
Little Loki chapter 10 . 1/11/2008
Ahh, Link is finally starting to show some courage, good chapter.
Little Loki chapter 6 . 1/11/2008
Awesome!
Astrum Aura chapter 15 . 12/28/2007
I loved it! Oh man, this is definently the best Zelda fic I've ever read. I adored Link's fears, and Zelda and Link's adventure - and the Lost Woods! Just wanted to say thank you for the phenominal storytelling and the fun journey with such a practical and realistic Zelda.
MrEmperor chapter 15 . 11/28/2007
Wonderful! I read the whole thing while listening to some Zelda remixes, and I thought you did a great job. Starting off with a Hero who was afraid of everything and then overcoming his fear to beat Ganon was an interesting and believable mechanic. Great Job!
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »