Reviews for Goodbye
TheMajesticLoki chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Bloody brilliant! But sad.
mlanchards chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I loved it...omg. I cried. This is the hardest I've cried over a fanfic. Loved it so much.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Most excellent!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
that was very good and very sad
X59 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
its a touching story.

However you have Regulus B. & N. Tonks listed for the characters at the top when it should be Remus L. and N. Tonks.
PantherAnimagi chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Omg brilliant you made my cry, so heart felt! Well done and now i'm balling :P
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
J.K.R.'s whole purposed to killing Remus and Tonks was the similarities between Harry and Teddy. Only, Harry had the bad version of no parents and Teddy got the good, if thats possible. You're a really good at writting. Please continue with this Teddy Lupin stuff! I love it! I was like, sobbing as I read this story. Maybe its because its 1am but I just thought it was so sad. Good job!
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
"she sheer reality of the situation weighed heavily on him." - 'the sheer reality of the situation weighed heavily on him.'

Oh, this was lovely and sad all at the same time.
Floke chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
So sad but it was really good!
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This is really good great job. I really like this.
darth spots and darth stripes chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Hi there!

Before I say anything - thanks for reviewing my story, "Dealing With A Marauder". I thought I'd return the favour and review one of yours - which I am very glad I decided to do because OH MY GOODNESS this story was so sweet! and sad. It was a great read - very realistic.

Nice fic.

100% Love,

Laura's Fantasia chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Now I'm all depressed! :-( Well written, though, nice reflection.
Amaherst chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
It was a sweet fic. I liked it so.

I have an idea for a fic for you if you're interested.

Let me know.
ameliefoy chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Omg... that was beautiful. And you portrayed Harry really well too - I loved it.
Skyler VonDetton chapter 1 . 8/13/2007