Reviews for So, Tell Me About Yourself
insertxcoolxnamexhere chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Dear God this is hilarious, Gin in a bright pink tank top I won't be able to get that image out my head all day XD
awesome chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
omg this is the best thing i ever read in my life!
Gintama8 chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
LOL i love this chapter!
buloy chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This is utter genius! Humor in poetry. And to think you can fit Yamamoto with such a hilarious position but still retain in character is amazing! In fact this would fit right in the Shinigami Cup, it would be bloody awesome!

Looking forward to read more!:]
Thorn In Your Side chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
The Jyuushiro one was hard to read on account of how Sentarou and Kiyone's bickering fairly drives me up the wall (sweet, sweet Jyuushiro, able enough to put up with that...) but the ending was gold, if somewhat predictable.

This one, the Kenpachi chapter, was funny and touching and devilishly charming. Way to go, you!
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
"He got along perfectly with his own lieutenant (what was the man's name again?)..." XD Killed me. Oh gawd. Epic.

I wanted to write this and was snooping around checking to make sure no one else had; but christ I'm glad you beat me to it. Epic fic is epic.
HyourinmaruIce chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Sorry for reading it so late! Are you gonna update soon?
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Had to skip ahead to read about my beloved Soi Fon. Awesome chapter, lots of humor and even a little touching moment between Omaeda and Soi Fon. It's a shame you haven't updated in so long, this is definitely a story that I'd love to see brought to its conclusion. So many possibilities, like Tosen and Komamura, the guys who don't get much air time.
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This is hilarious! I love how Yamamoto has to have his lieutenant's picture on hand in order to remember his name... and then all the little scenes in each squad, it's great!
Mushroomsare1 chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
OMG this is brilliant please continue!
xxgabigailxx chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
so funny. really. I can't stop laughing while reading this. especially the Kenpachi one xD
KawaiiRiniBunny chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
I love this story! My favorites so far were the Ukitake and Soi Fon chapters. Keep up the good work!
ryokablade chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
Okay, so far, this is my favorite chapter :D

Go Soifon!

Nice work, who's up next?

Please update soon!
ryokablade chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Great chapter!

Oh man...I'd do anything to see this chapter get animated!

Squad 11 members playing games, and styling Ikkaku's imaginary hair LOL.

Yumichika was so freaking hilarious in this! Nice work.
ryokablade chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Haha! This is genius!

I think that both Kiyone and Sentarou need anger management XD

Ukitake's gonna need to go to the 4th division, where Unohana hopefully studied therapy before! :)