Reviews for On Giving Up
37th Street Goddess chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Awww. This chapter is really really cute! It reminds me of my own childhood adventures! It's cute how the three of them became bestfriends and made Cagalli grow up not-so lady-like. But it's sad that she plans to try change for Athrun's sake. That's why I don't like girly girls sometimes, I just couldn't be like them.:(
37th Street Goddess chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Whew. I hate it when I'd be in Cagalli's place. It would be so dang complicated when you fall in love with a bestfriend who's inlove with another friend whose boyfriend is also close to you. Whew. It's a good thing it's AsuCaga! And Athrun has special feelings for her. Awww!
Nupur chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Kawaii! Love it!

But each chapter is a little too short, huh

Plz update. I really want to read more.
shiloah18 chapter 2 . 4/25/2009
so, Cags rescued Kira, right? or was there an aduLt who came by and saw Kira's mini version of sky diving?

"..growing up with two boys who didn't know any better," lol XD

Athrun owned a.. bunny band? O_O how cute! XD

"Athrun aLways spoiLed the twins, CagaLLi especiaLLy." I wonder why.. *grins smugLy*

Kira pacing by the dOorstep? lol typicaL Kira.. XD

aWw.. Cags wants to fight for Athrun.. to have him by her side.. but.. what if Athrun Likes her just the way she is? *smiLes knowingLy*

nyWeiZ, that's just me and my thoughts popping out of nowhere.. sorry.. . btw, sorry it tOok me so Long to review.. *bows* nice chap! pLease do continue.. I'd Like to read more from you.. :) jaa ne! ;3

P.S. if you have time, pLease check out the AMVs my friend made and teLL us what you think.. there are Links on my profiLe.. thanks in advance! :p
Teca No Shinju chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This was one of my favorite one-shots and I was so pleasantly surprised to see that you added another chapter to it! I love the dynamics between the twins and Athrun; it fits all of them very well by managing to have them plausibly keep their personality traits while being in a new environment. My only complaint is that this part ended with a bit of a cliff-hanger! So I suppose I will merely have to wait patiently, and re-read the other two chapters from time to time to keep myself patient. .
Claire Estheim chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
really i hate it when people describe lacus as a 'perfect' girl because in fact she was a girl with many 'minus' point. it's make me hate her more with her hyprocrite, goody two shoes act. peoples make her like she's so perfect that only makes her just so FAKE. this is asucaga fic right? but why lacus get all the good point but cagalli not. honestly the reason i love cagalli because she was more human and real. she is greater than lacus ever be, if you ask me.
me chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
aw

it was very touching

i like it
Ms animefan chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aw, wad a touching story! all i can say is, IT'S FABULOUS!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
aw...that was so cute...you did a great job...Athrun and Cagalli forever
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
) HA! Bunny Ears, I have Pooh Bear ears in my closet, they keep falling off my head though... it was a cute story _
SamuraiGirl7 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I just wanted to drop in a review and say that is was cute. Athrun and Cagalli are so cute together.

Nicely Done
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
fLuFf!

just what I neEd after reading a whoLe Line of angst..

domo arigatou gosaimasu!

nyWeiZ, this is suteki! :)

P.S. if you're an AsuCaga fan.. I encourage you to view this URL:

if that doesn’t work..

try checking out “Pacific Blue’s” profile

she has a Link for it there

yeah, I know it sounds siLLy..

demo,