Reviews for Curse of the Furby
kirara the great chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
awesome
CraftyMaelyss chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Lmao awesome story! I actually have a millenium furby, it's eyes are creepy when they're half open o.0; funny :)
Jessie07 chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
Hilarious story! I really liked it a lot!
Mighty mandy chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Heh heh Sarah, your story rocks!
Daisydill chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
Hilarious! I loved it!
Lady FoxFire chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
Sequal? AWESOME!
Insane Rice of the Cosmos chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
WoW? Genius. Pure genius.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
Alls well that ends well. I can't wait for the sequel! Who was the voice at the 'Con base? Megatron? Starscream? What'll 'Bee buy off the net that'll cause more havoc? Please hurry on that sequel! :)

Bumblebee: *holds bat* Now I'm ready for those little demons! :D
Fk306 chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
World of Warcraft? lol awesome
theshadowcat chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
Nice ending and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.
Dragon Alchemist chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
AH! I knew those things were evil! I used to have one. I was a little kid when they came out and have to have one for christmas... I wound up taking a hammer to it... after i dismtled it bit by bit. I took a great deal of satisfaction in seeing that truck destroyed in the movie.

And now their on the news... this keeps geting better and better.
Comix28 chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
I saw a furby in the store today (yes they still sell them) and I punched it , thinking of this fic. They seriously creep me out now. Lol. Poor Bee! Him...with pinic blanket...aw and Sam didnt want to believe him! Shame!

(I love the fic Nightmare too, don't you want to just cover Bee in hugs? I do!)

The thought of them being on tv while being attacked by furbies...is hilarious. great job!
Devious Decepticon chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Hee hee...this story made me laugh so hard. Reminds me of the time I had a Furby. I threw it off the roof, backed over it with my mom's car, let my dogs rip it apart...and the thing was still alive. Finally, I just soaked it in gasoline and burned it, lol. It was having seizures, and was really bugging me, so I decided to put us both out of our misery...

Anyways, keep this baby goin'! I love it!

Is Username ConFre Frenzy?
Retired 5.01.2012 chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Decepticon Frenzy?

Anyway, I love this story.

Wonderfully cracktastic.

*grins*
Mystic-Nin chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
i've got a sispicion who confre is lol. Cool story - i can't wait to read the rest of it. Laughed when i saw the reference to the nightmare fict.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »