Reviews for Sacrifice
Update pls hahaha
ana chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
This is pretty awesome. If you ever feel like updating I'll always feel like reading your writing. :)
Kuga Heaven chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
please continue this fanfic.. i like it...
0mauie0 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
next chap i bet it will be full of actions..please update
HowlingSilverWolf chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
awesome story i'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
Kajskk chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
It is quite the shame you haven't decided to go ahead with this story, seeing as it is most intriguing and interesting. If you ever were to decide to continue I know that I along with others would be ready for new juicy adventures.

What has me intrigued with this story is the very basic fact of Shizuru and Natsuki trying to find some sort of balance between each other, which at the beginning of the story seemed to go far more down hill than up. However. We quickly are thrown into full action when Natsuki is suddenly, and very randomly, ambushed at her own flat, only to be sedated and taken away to a facility where painful experiments are done. And done on the order of a man who's seeking revenge. Against who I'm not sure. But I've gathered enough to know that the reason they chose Natsuki over any other previous HiMEs are simply because of her isolated and less than social life.

A part of me wanted to cry out when "Duran" first appeared. For one I thought for a moment it was a genuine moment between the two. But of course it appears as if it is not. And simply that the good doctors have found a way to break Natsuki's will power down.

This just in itself has me fully caught in the story and I'm almost dying to know what they are after and what will become of Natsuki.

Then we have Shizuru who once again has taken it upon her to fight Natsuki's enemy. But unlike last time. She goes with a new finesse about it and seem to be far more... subtle and stealthy about it. It would truly be interesting to see what she will find once she does find Natsuki, and what her reaction will be.

Like I've said in other reviews regarding your stories. You have an excellent way of portraying both Natsuki, Shizuru and other necessary characters and the way you write is just amazing. You truly do have a nice flow, and though I understand that either the inspiration to write has withered over time or you simply have other reasons not to. That you still write when you can. Because your stories are truly good.

/Kajskk
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I saw the adventure tag but I didn't really think the story us gonna be like this. I'm curious to see what Shiz will do now and.. Who the heck were those guys! I hate them!

This is me moving on to the next chapter! Yay!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
The plot is very different from Giving In (That has got to be one of my most favorite ShizNat fics of all time) but still very well-written. Seeing how vulnerable Shizuru is and how Natsuki is trying to cope with it is very moving.

Gotta love centauri2002 fics! You're an amazing writer. I think I've said that many times already! Haha!
mosies chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
you really should continue this story. it's awesome ;)
scarlet. knots chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Oh, Natsuki's savior is coming for her...
scarlet. knots chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
A good chapter, it clearly had its moments, too.
conan chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
I REALY hope that you'll continue this fic
nada129 chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
i loved the chapters it's a shame u dropped the story i wanted to find out what happens to natsuki and what type of drugs they were putting in her and if shizuru gets to her in time :(
l Kana-chan l chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
another amazing story!
amalia chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
i love your writing style. I have been browsing through the Mai Hime archives here on ffn, and have come to the realization that your writing style is so fun, so enveloping, so easy to read, the emotions, the build ups, it is believable. I do not have an account here, but may make one, so i do not have to leave these anonymous reviews. I hope to read more of your work one day.