Reviews for Your Servant is Calling
Frodo's sister chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Good story, but you forgot to mention Ginger.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is a good story so far. I like how you compared the psalm to Tirian's character. Make sure that you let people know that it comes from the bible.
Princess Aravis chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
Wow! This is well written, and you personify Tirian well. I look forward to more Psalmfics!
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
I like how you use the psalms in such a beautiful way! The only thing I can think of to make them better is to get more variety in the scenes you use. I'm sure Tirian isn't frustrated and in need of a faith boost just when he's tied to the tree. Try using the scene where he learns that Cair Paravel has fallen to the Calormen soldiers. That's a good spot for some faith and soul searching! Or when he's lying in the grass about to rescue Jewel the unicorn, you can incorporate doubt. Do you see what I'm thinking? The same scene with variations is nice, but maybe expanding it would be cool too! Either way, I hope you do some more with this idea, even though you marked it as complete.
Aranel Carnilino chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Touching, poignant, and well thought-out! I very much enjoyed reading this. Keep up the good work!

LC
No-one12345678 chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
I'm kind of glad you wrote those all down. They sorta fit me too, and it's good that I can turn to them now because of you. _

Great fic, by the way. They fit Tirian so well!
KCS chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Oh, I say!

Thank you so much for drawing my attention to your other fics - it's been a while since I surfed the Narnia fandom and I never saw these.

THANK ASLAN somebody else out there thinks fics should be proofread before posting! (Yes, I just finished reading your profile.) I just graduated from college as an English major and I entirely agree with your sentiments.

Just from these two sets of fics I've read, I can tell you have such a good grasp on all things Narnian - Narnia the way I think Lewis intended it to be.

Again, these were simply beautiful - wait, you're a guy - simply phenomenal?

And I'm going now to check out your other Narnia fics.

Well done!

-KCS
elecktrum chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
Huzzah! Another chapter! I hope they keep surprising you so.

This just goes to show how truly desperate Tirian's situation was during LB. My heart always aches for him at the last. It wasn't just the numbers but the gross falsehoods spreading confusion and dividing Narnia. At times it's easier to fight a person than to fight words and misconceptions.
Val Evenstar chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
Wow. I would have this fic no other way... except for a period at the end of paragraph 2. Good job!
BabyBeaver chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
O.O Another superb chapter.

It kind of surprises me that you keep updating, but that's a good thing. The updating. Me and surprises don't always go together, but with your surprises, I'm completely happy.
anyabar1987 chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
yet again very good, i am enjoying this quite a bit
elecktrum chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
I'm delighted that there's a second chapter - I hope more such chapters sneak up on you like this. The trial Tirian endures is very vivid and profound since it's all internal. He's helpless with nothing but his thoughts and his faith. My favorite bit was the line 'And my soul was refreshed.' It's fitting for that moment of hope being restored.
Kelev chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Wonderful! This is SO right for Tirian, and you pulled it off so nicely. Beautiful job!
Val Evenstar chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
Another good one! I was surprised when I saw that this had been updated, but I sure wasn't dissapointed! Thanks for writing this.
anyabar1987 chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
very good. I loved reaidng this