Reviews for Of Consequence
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
Ms.Kou chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
this is the first time i read a FBSMcrossover and have to say i liked it a lot..

Yuki and Serena look cute together :)

Nice job
chaos chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I could certainly see a touch of pride and prejudice in the story and I must admit to liking it! Good job in the story! its so cute
Tsuki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
How Cute! I
MoonFace01 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
It was very enjoyable, yes! I really liked it; I love Usa/Yuki pairings! I hope you'll write another one soon!
Purr chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Yeah! I'm so happy to have a fellow Jane Austen fan! Not that many people are fans of her books now, and it's such a shame because she writes wonderful, light hearted, and well written romantic comedies.

This was certainly an adorable read, and I can see parallels to the classical Jane Austen themes. The only problem that I found was that Usagi acted a little too much like Minako. The two girls have very similar personalities, but I always found Minako a little more mature while Usagi acted more childishly most of the time. Also, when Usagi first met Yuki, it seemed like she already knew so much about him, a little more detail about how she fell in love with him would have filled in the little gap that was kind of missing :)

It was very entertaining to see Kyou and Yuki barely tolerating each others company for Tohru's sake. Hehe I guess some things never change .
love me death chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
i like the pairing && the story so far.

:]
mystic soilder chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I found this to be a really fantastic story!
Nietzsche chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I like Touya/Yukito better.
Sunshine Fia chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
CUTE!

I have never read Jane Austen's book before. Hmm...maybe i should, anywayz loved it, it was cute and simple.
MoonBunny777 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Aw that was amazing i wish u would have written more! I really love the pairing! No one ever puts them together! I knew right away what author was your muse hehe! That means you did the story very well! If you ever get a chance you should write a longer verison! I love it great job!
lalala chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
oh that was a cute story keep up the good work _