Reviews for Knight's Song
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Beautiful story! I played Narnian Lullaby while reading this and that made this story even better!
The Owl's Pen chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
"Drowning in wonder..." Excellent *smiles*
Starsy Skye chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
*takes a deep breath* Oh Narnia! Narnia! *sigh*

I love the stars of our world, for their beauty and light, but Narnia's stars are something else all together! *grin* You've portrayed that masterfully. Beautifully done! A very lovely follow-up to Night's Song. :)

*goes to daydream about Narnia's night sky once again*

~Starsy Skye
Gracie chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
How am I supposed to respond to THAT?

I think I might have possibly caught one possible problem somewhere, but I can't remember it now... got too caught up in the flow of things to make good note of it.

"Are you going to Narnia?

Take me along with you

to see the Lamb who is the Lion

I want to look into His eyes of truth..."

-2nd Chapter of Acts
magdilen chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I would love to go stargazing in Narnia too.
TastyAsItGets chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I love Peter and Lucy's relationship. Non-incestuous-sibling-love relationship, to be exact (so sad that I even have to clarify that). There's just something about them that makes their relationship stand out to me, and you captured it nicely!
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
another cool fic
lightsabermaster chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Once again, completely beautiful. Peter singing with the stars was just so amazing. Thanks!

-LM
Capegio chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Another pretty one. You write in a very picturable way, the kind of stories that would make great scenes in movies. And I can tell you really believe what you write. I liked it.
FadedxReality chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Once again you spun a wonderful tale that sounded truely Narnian in it's wording setting. Just as good as the first and I enjoyed reading it. Great job!
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
What a cool idea, and you carried off so well! I was totally into the scene, wishing I were there with Peter and the centaurs. Two thumbs up on the awesome scale.
Andi Horton chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
So much to say, I don't know where to start! I suppose I'll begin with the first thing that really made me smile: "He whispered to his horse, and though the animal could not speak, it knew that its master wanted him to stay within the protecting trees."

Thank. You. If I read one more fic where everybody's galloping around on Talking Horses as a course of fact, I think I might scream! It might sound silly, but really, as I read this I found that every hint and whisper of canon was like a promise of sorts, and as I kept reading, I found it more than kept.

The Centaurs are exactly as I have pictured them; solemn, wise and noble, slightly removed from the knowledge of everyone around them but still accessible in their own way. You've played nicely on the remark in HHB about centaurs being prophets, and the whole second section of the fic echoes the Lion's song of creation, and what I think Lewis called (if I remember it properly) the "cold, pure, difficult music" of the stars. That the centaurs hear and interpret these songs is a fascinating take on their prophetic abilities, and I completely adored it.

I also loved that Peter joined in the song; it had echoes both of "I tell you if these keep silent, the very stones will cry out" and also of something very priestly, somehow; I loved that to hear the message, he had to take part in the singing. This was beautifully written, and delightfully intricate; such a joy and a pleasure to read :)
floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Just as lovely as the one before?