Reviews for Under The Surface
xr chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This was funny, and rang pretty true to the characters.
goldiloks chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
-imagines Ziva wearing a collar- -dies-

yum.

i like dom Abby! even though this wasn't like uber s/d, the subtle hints were enough. excellent job!
Special Agent Stace chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
OH! I have been looking for this story for so long! Literally this one. Read it years ago!

These are my favorite lines. They rang bells when I read them:

"She knows that her voice gets huskier the more cigarettes she smokes. She only smokes when stressed and Tony knows this." (I love that idea.)

"She flips him off idly. "Talk to me when you're holding a Caf-Pow."

"I'm bored. I'm getting walled in by paperwork and I think it's reproducing when I'm not looking."

She tilts her head to the side. "Your paperwork is having sex."

"And babies. Don't forget the babies."

Abby walks backwards until she hits the desk. "I need a fucking vacation and possibly a brain scan."

"Yes Tony, exactly what you're thinking," she says, keeping a perfectly straight face.

"So you and Ziva were having kinky sex?" Tony still seems a bit confused.

Gibbs walks in.

"Hi, Boss," Tony stands up straight, looking mildly panicked.

"This doesn't happen in real life," Abby states calmly.

The Goth is tempted to stab her brain out through her ears with her butter knife.

In case you can't tell, I SO love this. I love your AbbyZiva. It has... an edge. And throwing Tony in there for innuendo is always fantastic.

You are an amazing writer!

RAHR. That's all :)
magicmumu chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I liked this one. alot.

Erin
You Don't But Thanks Anyway chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
THIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING.

You are a phenominal writer. Like whoa. And I laughed out loud on several occasions during the reading of this story. Oh my God. Brilliant.

You are a god.

That is all.
melborousse chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Wow, I just realised I haven't written a review yet, and I've read your story about 200 times (only joking, I guess about 10-15 would be more likely the truth), so, yeah I thought I should write one. :)

I love this story, love Abby's and Ziva's conversations, the impressions given by how you decribe both of them so exactly...there are many things I love about this story...

There was a time when I could tell the exact sentence before I read it...yeah, it's just weird, but I really love this story. :)

Well, I just hope you understand what I'm trying to say, cos it's late and English is not my foreign language so I guess it always sounds a little weird.

Anyway, let me thank you for this wonderful, beautiful, cute story which has inspired me every time I read it. Thank you for writing, thanks for posting.

Take care, Mel.
Pyrobee chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Ooh, so the collar means that Abs totally owns Ziva now, right? Sweet. This was an awesome story. And it's totally like Ziva to be all confidant and totally like Abby to yank that out from under her.
VillageVoice chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I so love this. I loved the scene in Abby's apartment, it seems like soemthing that could actually happen. One of my fav Zabby fics!
angelimmortal chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Zombies.! Love it!
Amazon Penny chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Holy Frak, you are one of the most brilliant NCIS writers I have come across so far. Nice work.
MaritzaCarmicheal chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
LOVED IT! the end was perfect,can't wait to read the next chapter
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
awesome!

loved this fic _
ShalimarMars chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
THIS IS REALLY GREAT! i love it! i hope you write more like this!