Reviews for Mommy Seras and Daddy Alucard
Vampire Priest chapter 1 . 8/22
may I have permission to read this on my youtube channel? it will be drawn compleatly with chibis and I'll correct any gramatical errors I see so as to not make you look like a fool on the internet
Hallow the Nightmare mage chapter 6 . 6/1
Anything to get the kid to shut up. he says but I don't think so. Really great story so far 7/10
darkmessiah16 chapter 1 . 3/21
Please Finish this Story I love it well the only the part I don't like is that you killed off Priscilla
Rachael.C727 chapter 29 . 1/31
I do applaud the way you made an interesting story involving original characters that can easily be seen in the Hellsing universe. However, I do have qualms regarding the pace of the story and character development. Initially, I was excited to see a story about Seras and Alucard adopting and raising a baby because it's a difficult job for humans let alone creatures of the night. So the idea of Seras and Alucard taking turns to feed or change a child has a lot of potential humor and character development that I think were missed. Alucard could've reminisce about when he was a father a long time ago and the bond between himself and Seras could have strengthened and change more romantically. By the time Nicholas is 17 years old I'd like to think that they had a much better understanding of one another because, after all, it's been 17 years. On that note, 17 years, and Integra and Walter haven't seem to age, at least it isn't written like they have. So while the Enemy vampire clan has been waiting to find and eliminate the child, no real research was done on his whereabouts. They knew of Hellsing and of Alucard being in the area but didn't seem to cross paths until Nicholas is in high school and Alucard/Seras have to go to the parent/ teacher meet and greet. And at the meeting (which had tons of potential hilarity that's Addams Family worthy) I felt like Seras was cast aside as an interesting character in her own right. Sure she can have a jealous streak, I have no problem with that at all, but she was just warned about the pretty teacher seducing "her man" and made it rubbed in her face that there was nothing between them. By all accounts Seras is beautiful in her own right and I would've liked to see Alucard get a taste of his own medicine. Or have have the women poked and prod at her "secrets" for looking so young. I don't know about you but if a see a woman who looks no older than 25 with a 17 year old son I'm going to ask questions. This would have been easier to get away with if he'd been in kindergarten and Seras is a acting/ fussing like the young proud momma I know she would be and is depicted in your story.
I only say these things because I really like the ideas that you put forth in the fic. And even though you hadn't updated since 2012, I think that if you would come back come back and re-read your fic you could see what I mean and probably fit all of these ideas in a series rather than one fic. I hope to see something from you soon!
dragon god 758 chapter 21 . 7/19/2015
Not going to lie Alex and alucard are hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
well that story was good I guess but alucard is not married with sera. that's all im gonna say
The fairytale lover2002 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
I love ur fanfic!
A11YouN33d chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is something new, I loved the plot and the idea of them being parents to a human.
Zach Giustinian chapter 29 . 5/31/2014
Absolutely INCREDIBLE! Nice twist! Can't wait for next bloodbath (getting a wolfish, menacing grin like Alucard's)
Zach Giustinian chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
You a Mean, evil teen? Welcome to the club, my friend! My name is (posted). I LOVE this story! Best I have read in a long time!
larissa chapter 29 . 5/24/2014
I love your fanfic, but when will the next chapter? I'm anxious
Amandrine chapter 29 . 3/24/2014
please update,this is such a good story!
janet chapter 1 . 12/16/2013