Reviews for Hiding
Daniel chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
The one thing I was thinking at the end there was a line from Independence Day. "Oh, $#! Um. Hide!" LOL :D
senpen banka chapter 26 . 1/29/2014
Excellent story! Please continue!
Dreamweaver chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
Was Lucius and the other 4 even captured? Last I recall, back in Chpt 24, it ended with that particular group of DEs on the floor and the military yelling "Fire at will!".
Bill4728 chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
"Does the name, Winston Churchill ring a bell, or perhaps Leonardo Da Vinci or hell even George Lucas ring a bell to you?" Harry posed the question.

That is why I never understood Ginny & Harry together in cannon. Even though they had some chemistry how could Harry really love someone raised so very different from himself?
jueteng-lord chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
I would have preferred it if Ron shouted "YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!"

But aside from that I am thoroughly enjoying this story _
undyinghunter chapter 26 . 5/12/2011
Read this a few years ago and forgot to add it to story alert. Can't wait for the next update, this is really awesome.
jesterod chapter 26 . 1/25/2011
i love this story i hope there is to be a new chapter soon i cant wait to see what happens
Stick97 chapter 26 . 10/22/2010
shame you haven't continued this.

it is one of the more interesting crossovers I have seen.
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
loving ur story and cant wait to see how it ends and look forward to future updates
Snag1 chapter 26 . 7/25/2010
Hah! This was cute. I dig the solid light projection mojo of the 'bots.

Hope you find the inspiration to post again - can't wait to see what Ted and Andromeda's reaction to Harry is going to be.
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 23 . 7/8/2010
When I read the words 'Commander Argus Filch, Royal Marines,' I fell to the floor laughing so hard my stomach still aches. I mean Filch? Mrs. Norris's Filch? wow D
taintedlegacy chapter 26 . 7/5/2010
Awesome story, keep up the good work!
trixxieWeasley chapter 26 . 4/4/2010
please update soon i really want to know what happens next! loving the story and am anticipating mollys reaction to tonks and harrys relationship!
Zone-Blitz chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Just finished reading your story and was very impressed. I didn't think a HP/Transformers crossover could be done well but you changed my mind. I'd love to see how it ends. Good job keeping it realistic and exciting. Hope you keep writing.
arkninja chapter 26 . 11/27/2009
Ok to be frank right off the bat: this is the oddest most awesome cross I have seen to date. I love it! freakig genius as far as Im concerned and while there may be other transformers/harry potter this is the freshest fic I've read in a LONG time so kudos to ya!