Reviews for Hiding
tanithlipsky chapter 26 . 5/5
very good.
holliswalley chapter 12 . 7/26/2016
So did Linkin Park get that line from the Book of Primus or was it the other way around?
Acolyte64 chapter 26 . 2/18/2016
Great story. Just found it. Amazing detail of both worlds well meshed together
Guest chapter 26 . 10/11/2015
GOD DAMNIT, YOU WRITE A PERFECTLY GOOD STORY THEN LEAVE WITH A CLIFF HANGER LIKE THAT. WHILE NOT THE WORST KIND OF PERSON, YOU ARE ON THE LIST.
Daniel chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
The one thing I was thinking at the end there was a line from Independence Day. "Oh, $#! Um. Hide!" LOL :D
senpen banka chapter 26 . 1/29/2014
Excellent story! Please continue!
Dreamweaver chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
Was Lucius and the other 4 even captured? Last I recall, back in Chpt 24, it ended with that particular group of DEs on the floor and the military yelling "Fire at will!".
Bill4728 chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
"Does the name, Winston Churchill ring a bell, or perhaps Leonardo Da Vinci or hell even George Lucas ring a bell to you?" Harry posed the question.

That is why I never understood Ginny & Harry together in cannon. Even though they had some chemistry how could Harry really love someone raised so very different from himself?
jueteng-lord chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
I would have preferred it if Ron shouted "YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!"

But aside from that I am thoroughly enjoying this story _
undyinghunter chapter 26 . 5/12/2011
Read this a few years ago and forgot to add it to story alert. Can't wait for the next update, this is really awesome.
jesterod chapter 26 . 1/25/2011
i love this story i hope there is to be a new chapter soon i cant wait to see what happens
Stick97 chapter 26 . 10/22/2010
shame you haven't continued this.

it is one of the more interesting crossovers I have seen.
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
loving ur story and cant wait to see how it ends and look forward to future updates
Snag1 chapter 26 . 7/25/2010
Hah! This was cute. I dig the solid light projection mojo of the 'bots.

Hope you find the inspiration to post again - can't wait to see what Ted and Andromeda's reaction to Harry is going to be.
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 23 . 7/8/2010
When I read the words 'Commander Argus Filch, Royal Marines,' I fell to the floor laughing so hard my stomach still aches. I mean Filch? Mrs. Norris's Filch? wow D