Reviews for To Whom It May Concern
Kameron the Barbarian chapter 1 . 3/8
Squee!
Miss Poisonous chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Aaw... *sigh* So sweet, I loved Galinda's random jottings during a boring class - I'm sure we've all been there! Totally believable and yet so wonderfully adorable when the paper happened to fall into Elphaba's hands. And her response was just perfect, using Galinda's own words in a way that was simply too sweet, even a little romantic but still very Elphaba. And even signing it as 'Elphie'! Such a simple idea, but so, so charming and heartwarming. :)
zelene2004 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
so cute and so perfect!
Cyanmar chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Awwwww. I loved it. Cute. To the point. And gelphie of course. I must say it is because i

Of fics like this that i get this shipping. Well they usually expand off those moments in the musical/book that made me pause. Sigh. What wonderful pauses they were:) anyway i must say you captured their fluff beautifully. (insert modivational line here)
Elphie Bubble chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This was absolutely ADORABLE! ) I love the letter Galinda wrote Fiyero, because I love kick-ass Galinda, and I adore this line, "she smiled, and exited in a rush of lace and frills."

Anyway, super cute, and fantastic job!

EB
fromcoldtofire chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Such a cute story. I liked it a lot.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
that was cute, i loved it!
deegardiner3 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
LOVE THIS STORY! ACTUALLY I LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES!
SirNotAppearingInThisFilm chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Aww, that was cute. Short, but sweet. I liked it a lot.

-Snaitf
Gelphaba-Inamorata chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
That was adorable. Simply adorable. This certainly earns a spot on my favorites list.
Valkyrie War Cry chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
i so totaly love this story and it's one of my fav. gelphie!
Leah's Lagoon chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
So cute! Keep writing Gelphie- who cares about classes (except psych of course). You know I love your fics... almost as much as I love you :).
0xKissMeGoodbyex0 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
good story!
Fear-My-Katoph-Obsession chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Wow. That was absolutely adorable. You should make a sequel!

F-M-K-O