Reviews for Getting Gone
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
It was clever to use famous quotes. It's vey well written
kyanie chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
InosBane chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This was awesome!

...and Lee came back alive!

I'm having trouble finding the words to tell you just how much I enjoyed this. The characterizations were right-on, everyone you chose fit perfectly in their roles.

Well done!
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Lemmie just say: I LOVE YOUR WRITIONG STYLE! It's amazing; nothing like i've ever seen or read before. It's just pure...genius.
Toph43 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
haha. they're hippies.
xx-Yami no tenshi-xX chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
i'm really sorry to say this but can someone explain me the end who tenten was kissing deeply?was it lee and also she is with lee or neji plz someone answer my question
Flotation Device chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Instant favourite, babe. Where'd you get all the background for this?
AnimeAngel335 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Haha, interesting take on the 60's.

I suppose that is what they'd be like if they lived then. I don't especially like the drugs and having sex so soon. You certainly have diverse AUs ]
Victoire Lupin chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Love it! I'm a slight neo-hippie myself, so this was awesome- you got all the good music on there, I see!

The comment about buying a guitar and playing Blowin' In The Wind was priceless. I'd love to see Neji doing that... I also really liked the headscarf thingie- that's an allusion to his curse seal, right?

One thing, though- do you really think Tenten would honestly get high? She seems a bit to grounded for that kind of thing, although I'm fully aware that this is AU.
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Beautiful and very, very well written! Your mastery of Historical fiction is wonderful, I felt like I was in 1968, and it's a good insight into some of what it was like back then, and also shows some of some of the lessons learned from the tragedy of Vietnam. Definitely a meaningful fic that brightens the mood. THANK YOU for your time and effort!
Mi no Aiko chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
This was a very soothing story to me. It was set in an interesting time period of America's history and you managed to incorporate all my favorite Naruto characters. As always, good job.

violaqu33n chapter 1 . 12/7/2007

this is my favvy!
Ame Ulan chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I've been debating with myself since you put this out, whether or not I should 1)tell you how amazing this was/is and 2) put this on my favorites list. Well, two months later, I guess you could say that I've come to a decision and have done both. This IS amazing and I absolutely ADORE how you've incorporated historical events into this as well as quotes from famous classic rock/folk songs and beat literature. It also helped that this is set in one of my favorite time periods and that you included some of my favorite bands. If I could be hugging your knees right now, you could bet your bottom dollar that I totally would.
not so photogenetic chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Loved it , you should make more. those are some of my fave songs. I have a thing for the 60s/70s music.
Ohohen chapter 1 . 9/16/2007