Reviews for From the Ashes
Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 8 . 7/15
Veronica? Is that the author? *looks behind fic* Nope. *starts looking around Road House* Where is she? *sees Ginger* Is your middle name Veronica? *Ginger looks confused* Nope, oh well. *sighs*

Very entertaining so far - will be interesting to see where this goes. *Jacque taps shoulder* Pleaise be lee-ving? Gin-jer wishes to nap. *sweat drops*

Good luck with whatever... *jacque puts finger over jawbone and starts glaring* *continues in whisper* projects you're currently working on
*tip toes out of road house*

titanicdragon chapter 8 . 4/20
Update please
lagata1 chapter 8 . 1/26
I hope can read the next! I love your story so much! Thanks for share! Also, I would love to draw it if you let me. * w * Greetings!

my Deviantart:
omega677 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
I really am enjoying this story. I've read several stories about the two, but this is probably the only one that takes the point of their lives living in the Neitherworld. You should really consider continuing the story.
Sarahostervig1 chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
Hahaha Oh I simply love your story. I do hope you'll continue it
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
Somebody is whipped and he is not even getting any! I can't wait to see how this plays out!

Prats 'R' Us chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
I liked this fic, it was cute, really good! :D
Calm-Waters chapter 8 . 1/3/2010

it's soo sweet!
Selofain chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
Well, if there ever was a place to drop a story, that would probably be it. Unless it's meant to be finished here- it didn't sound like it.

Anyway- this is probably my favorite BJ/Lydia fic that's closest to the cartoon canon. I like how you tied in the marriage bit from the movie to fit the cartoon. I also adore the pacing you took with their relationship- you developed it slowly and they didn't rush into it, despite their married status.

The only thing I didn't like was Vince's role in all of this. Everyone writes him as being pretty mean to Beetlejuice, but Vince is one of the few people in the Neitherworld who actually likes Beetlejuice. I can understand his antagonistic role (cuz you always need one ;] ), I just didn't think it was quite in-character.

tl;dr : I loved this story. Not enough well-written cartoonverse fics out there.

(Oh and as an aside- you mentioned not seeing all of the episodes, and I can guess that Cabin Fever was one of them. We see Beetlejuice's attic in that ep, and it's pretty wild.)
Megilien chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
*snickers* Heh. *sing-song voice* Lydia's got him whipped:D Funny, just how I've always imagined their married life together would go...he has never really been able to say no to her, has he? *chuckles*

Really sweet, endearing story you've got here. Kudos to you for the fact that you've managed to keep all the literal transformations the cartoon so delightfully added to BJ's character. Plus, have I mentioned just how sweet this is? *gushes*

After 2 years, I know there's a pretty slim chance you'll finish this story; nevertheless, I have to try and do the "pretty please, can you update and wrap up the story? Please, please, please?" thing.'s hoping that such a delightful story will not be left unfinished:)
ArmoredSoul chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
This may seem weird, but I was listening to this song while reading this chapter and it just somehow fit:

Had to put all the spacing crap in there...

ANd just in case it still doesn't show up, look for Frollo-Your Love Will Kill Me on YouTube.
PrayerGirl chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
HAHAH! "Danm eyes" HAHA :D
PrayerGirl chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
I've always loved beetlejuice and i'm so glade that they have fanfiction on it! It is a little strange to read cuse you know it just is, but i love it just the same and this chapter so far made me laugh the hardest! :)
Motoko03 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
This is really good! I love it! :D
Karasu Kagami chapter 8 . 2/5/2009
Aww-this is so cute! Im currently in a beetle-craze so i cant wait for this too update! Please do son!

...I gotta wonder, who's gonna point out the whole 'consumation' of the wedding thing to Lydia, weddings aren't technically binding until that point in alot of cultures and magic-wise, after all...