Reviews for Baby Mine
Taylor Kicklight chapter 1 . 1/2
why would autobots raise a human child like that so they can take care of it.
Polish chapter 28 . 3/2/2011
I loved it! also, My sincerest apologies on your loss love, It cant be easy, I have to children of my own, but my mum lost my brother when I was younge, and she was in unimaginable pain... I loved your fic, I hope your well. -stands up and claps-
Polish chapter 15 . 3/2/2011
Wheeljack aka Captian Boom Boom

...

A better name could not given to describe him, no really that is the BEST name to give to him.

Ratchet blinked in confusion, then ran a scan on Sparkplug and almost shit his giggles.

Snerk, lol...

Optimus, sounding dazed "The same way... I created Bumblebee."

Ratchet "But the allspark..."

Ironhide "Matrix did it."

Thank you Ironhide! Just cut into the conversation why doncha!
Polish chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
Ok, these last two chapters has had me laughing so hard I stared to wheeze! no really it was THAT funny!
Polish chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Two words Dunny...Oh shit!

On Sam,yup looks about right, -pulls out baire aspirin-
Polish chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Reads end of chapter -falls over laughing- Oh man! I loved it! that was just awesome!
ODD CANDY chapter 11 . 6/3/2010
"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a Camaro." Cutest line ever! [:
CosmicEssence chapter 28 . 5/27/2010
wowee wow wow wow! This is awesome!

I must admit i wasnt too keen at first and mostly read it cuz it was cute or liking the reaction of the bots and the pranks and stuff. Then things got more serious with child protection (really thought you were gonna have them off planet) and then her changing into a bot. You got the sadness in with Sparks wanting to be a autobot and that wish was well time and i dunno it just sorta of grew and expanded into something much better than it started off as. I am also glad you these last few chaps youve dealt with the Sam and Bee issue because for a lot of this, even though there were hints that the bots cared for sam as well, it seemed as though he didnt really exist and well 8 years is a long time for him to finally get his heart to heart with bee...even if it just ended up as a complete friendship one instead of slash. Anyway! i had a feeling you'd have him turned mech though the girl turning back into human was really confusing at first. heck there is a lot in this that I love, the last hmm 10 chapters? i think were my utmost favs though. the emotion and angst and frankly i thought it was going to become a tragedy fic was literally pouring out once things got moving.

Also (and while this may not seem all that great to you) I didnt mind Sparks, as an OC i mean. Usually i do not like OC's (Ellie was sorta alright too), and for some strange reason i like 'girl' OC's even less than boy ones so when the baby was revealed as a girl in oh like the 2nd chapter was it? i found a good deal of initial enthusiasm drain away. But the bots kept me reading and i eventually got to the point where the girl didnt bother me...her giving up her wish was probably the 'likng' turning point. lol anyway my point is, I MAY have liked this better overall if the child had been a boy...but you know? who can say?

Good, no great fic. Few grammer issues and for anyone not paying enough attention, not enough detail put into the plot hints (as revealed by your author notes) but otherwise very good effort. Thanks
autobots217 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
this is a great story, love it, especially the last chapter. i am happy for sam and bee. sam makes a nice autobot. sam x bee together 4 ever. i love his color and vehicle mode. cobalt, great name. i did see alot of spelling errors throughout the whole story. so, where is part 2? it has been over 1 year since this was done. where the hell is part 2! should'ent you have done it by now? GET IT DONE HOW ABOUT IT!
Lady Katana4544 chapter 27 . 12/15/2007
Wow this is actually pretty cute!
thechickenlittle chapter 28 . 10/21/2007
wow. killer story. i loved it!
Kenocka chapter 21 . 10/3/2007
I liked this story right up until you started posting everything in play format. It's not allowed on and your story can be banned because of it. I also don't like the OC but that can change easily just so long as she's realistic.
Psychic-Ghost chapter 28 . 8/17/2007
This is such an awesome story. Can't wait for the second part!
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 28 . 8/16/2007