Reviews for Davey Jones' Locker
Avide chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
When Casey read the initials on the card that came with the flowers, I was led to believe that maybe "he"/"him" was Derek. It was a bit confusing. I didn't know who she was kissing, and not in a mysterious way.
internalscars chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
A NoelxCaseyxDerek triangle would be PERFECT! I always thought about it ever since Noel and Derek had that sword fight. Anyways, Noel is such a sweetheart, and although I don't want him to end up with Casey, I liked this fic. :D
itsi3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Aw that was adorable! Noel's definately different. I like him for it though so that was a nice touch... puttin them together.

I think, though it makes a cute oneshot, Derek is kinda left hangin and he's to cute to be hangin,lol... well...hm... I mean his feelings are left hangin,lol.

Loved it though! Very good job!

Crystal
splenetic chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Oh wow. First Noel/Casey I ever liked. And hey, the dash of Dasey might've helped too. xD
SaMDR chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
One word, CONTINUE. lol that is if you disregard the first 2 words and all the rest that are gonna pretty much tell you how great your stories are and how good this one was in particular, but I doubt you'll wanna do that after all everyone needs their ego fluffed every once in a while and specially when one deserves it. D
greenfiend03 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
That was adorable! Yay for Nasey (I love Noel haha) I was grinning the whole time while reading it! Gah, must add this story to my favs! D
ravageeme chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Love triangle!

Please?

Favoriting this one-shot/soon to be story(you better continue), it would a horrible terrible sin not to. ]
arak1190 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Great story! While I love Daseys, the idea of a Nasey is refreshing, and it would be cool if it could be longer than a oneshot (or trilogy, like others). Great writing and good job keeping them in character. Its hard to keep Derek in character during a Dasey, but your writing was believable. And there were no noticeable typos, which deserves a round of applause. Keep up the writing.
Alpha K9 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Great story, but poor derek, and I dont think Casey knows what she really wants. Good luck to those who can convince Inulover to continue writing this story.

-L.-
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
loved it update soon
bakaheartsanime chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
oh my god, I just saw the episode Show-Off Tune last night and immediately thought Noel/Casey was really really cute and had so much potential! So, I went on and searched for a Noel/Casey story and clicked on this one. I didn't realize you were the author until at the very end I read 'I haven't updated Just Smile'. *laughs* what a coincidence!

Anyways, onto the reviewing. This was really good! You managed to fit Dasey even into a not-dasey fic! *laughs* and it was so cute! 'But he couldn’t help but detest the fact that at the moment, he wasn’t Casey’s star.' wah, so cute! And just like Derek to want to be the star of everything! haha! The Noel/Casey parts were really cute as well! The end was so good when she realized Max and -well, not so much this one, but still- Derek weren't right for her and chose Neol. ...Derek called max an orange glowing oompa loompa of a boyfriend! Oh my god, I cracked up! haha!

Well, anyway, really really cute Dasey and Nasey stuff! hehe. You should write more little non-dasey stories. And you should update Just Smile! *laughs* _
crbmyenthusiasm chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I was so happy when I finally saw this episode, because it meant that I could finally read your fic.

This had so many things I loved.

When you called Max "orange glowing," I just about died- I had been thinking that very thing. I hate Max anyway; he walks all over Casey.

You know how much I love Dasey, but I could totally read (and enjoy) Noel/Casey.

But what I really loved was the Dasey you put in.

"So, really, all in all, Derek never had anything to worry about. He knew that, in the end, she would come home to him-and, the rest of the family…but that was irrelevant. He knew that, at the end of the day, it would be his room she would storm into in order to yell at him for some miscellaneous thing he had done to get her riled up."

I loved that part!

And the triangle idea, I totally loved it. But I understand if you don't do it, you're already working on JS.
orangesmartie92 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
*Oompa Loompa.

those two little words make m l. anyways... I think Noel and Casey have chemistry, campared to those she's had with Sam or Max. Max is attractive but I don't feel any connections going though the relationship.

I hope the writers made the character Noel to confuse her feelings for Max, cause he is a real jerk of a boyfriend. he always chooses something else over casey even if he does choose her in the end.

I always thought Derek was the only one perfect enough for Casey, but Noel is different from all the other guys, because Noel can make casey mad and happy. Like, he got her kind of pissed when he said he wasn't too into the play. Then he tells her his reason for staying. I think that reason was just bull. He probably only stayed there for her and her only. He was so anticipating the kiss.

One thing I thought was weird throughout the whole episode. Shouldn't she have been worried about the stage kiss? because she already had a boyfriend.

it's so cute at the end of the episode, when noel took out the letter from the flowers because he saw max and casey together happy..

gah...i'm sorry this review is long

ps: i hope that if you do make a love triangle between noel casey and derek, you'd make noel and casey end up together because you'd be the first person to make a wonderful story without derek and casey ending up together.

like derek can get jealous and stuff but he figures out in the end, that it was just envy that noel gets to take away his stepsister.
soulmatesDC chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
ORANGE GLOWING OOMPA FUCKING LOOMPA!

You made my night. That had to be my favorite line in the entire story. God I hate Max.

I loved the pirate jargon throughout the entire thing, and the fact that it did go along with the episode. Do people actually bitch at you for doing that? (12?) I also liked that you included more of Derek, because in my opinion, he was severely lacking in this episode.

I always love your introspective, and this story was great because it included everyone. The changes in Casey from Dasey, to Noel/Casey (I don't like the 'Nasey', but I think it's just that nothing sounds as good as Dasey) to (barfs) Max/Casey was nice. The Derek parts were good too, but make me want to hit him and tell him to show Casey his real side (Between your's and Steph's stories, I have this sick tendency to become irate and murderous when it comes to fictional characters).

I was kind of hoping that the end was going to be Dasey, but I wasn't disappointed in the way it turned out. I guess it's just my inclination to the two of them together.

Although I love this story as it is, I could see where people would want it continued. It might kill me with you bouncing around from Derek to Noel, and the fact that it's you and I'd never know where it will end up until the end, but don't force a chaptered story if the muse doesn't strike.

Much love

Mal
jannikajade chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
So i love you.

And ok, not that i didn't find the Noel/Casey adorable, because i did, but i have to say, suprise suprise, that the dasey was my favorite and that this:

"She always found that deep down; Derek Venturi was one good guy, one to always pull through for others in the end, especially her. She couldn’t shake off the feeling that, despite popular belief and his need to look good in everything he does, for his fan club, of course. That some part of it, maybe just a spec, was done to please her."

Made me so happy i smiled for like 20 minutes. I LOVED it. And then Derek's reflections on her 'choosing him' over her 'orange ompa lompa boyfriend' so true, so perfect.

love.