Reviews for Meredith Grey Queen of Avoidance
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
Premature birth
Stephany lloyd chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
I hope Meredith doesn't abort Derek's baby just because he's back with Addison because I think Meredith will do great raising the baby by herself
jjgeraghty chapter 13 . 10/18/2015
I love this story and I hope you come back to it!
dillydill11 chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
hey, are you continuing this story?
If so i have a few ideas!
pm me if you are interested!
rhi bradley chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
I think you should just go with ur gut and just write what feels right for the story by the way I love this story
ptl4ever419 chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
Aww, I loves your story. It was really funny :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
You suck. You should never ever write Merder fic again. Jump off a high bridge before you ever do so again.
gilo chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
i love it! :) cute story, and aww mer being all difficult and the trout thing was funny.

maybe when things are a little stable derek should approach mer with his house plans? or start building. i dunno but the house should come into the story somewhere.

and the contract was kinda bad. but i feel bad for addison, maybe give her some sort of resolution/ end. mer having a complication and addison flying in and saving the day? but she's got over it all and moved on to that hot policeman from private practice before they destroyed it. and maybe her and mer become friends or something?

and mark is a quality character. have him come into the story and stir it up a little. or the Shepard family! that would definitely be interesting. maybe they come and cause problems and meredith has her complications?

post more soon! :D
SweetLala92 chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
I really like this story and although you didn't post a new chapter in 4 years I think you should write some more and post it. You could make Addison getting all bitchy on Meredith now that she's seperated from Derek. Just think about it and go with it ;) I'd love to read more.
Carlynn chapter 13 . 6/24/2011
Just write about mer and dereks date and the do something at the hisitial while they are working and then another scene with mer and Derek in it and then next chapter do like two months later and have they do the nursery and like shopping for the baby and please make the baby a girl :) then mer can have another doc appionment and then Derek can move in with mer and keep the trailer still and then Derek can propose to mer and then mer could have the baby :) btw my spelling sucks :(
luvtvnbooks chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
Mer could get sick or something and they get closer
firecracker93 chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
please continue!
Liz86000 chapter 13 . 10/27/2009
I really hope you will finish this fic.
Natty0 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Please, update soon! Your story is so great, characters so similar, you're better than a lot of book writers ) Keep going, I can't wait to read more about MerDer and McBaby!
TempeGeller chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
This story totally rocks, I love Greys anatomy, I just started watching it. I thought you wrote true to the charecters.

Great with the Mc-stuff, they always do that on the show, some times it drives me crazy.

Idays for your story:

-One of his sisters shows up, like on Greys antomy, she's mad with Meredith for breaking up Addison and Derrek and getting herself knocked up. She sends the parents over to bring their son to sens, and to go after Adison.

-Meredith visits her mother in the home, she wants to tell her, but her mother doens't recognize her anymore. She go tells her father, but Lexie opens the door. Introducing her charecter before the show did.

-Meredith faints during rounds.

-They get a pregnancy scare, and her baby is in danger. So they need to call Addison to do surgery.

-They fight over a name for the baby.

-Christina refers to the baby as Mcbaby. "You should find the Mc baby a Mcname, to make McDreamy Mchappy"

-Addison should give Merdith a hard time, she's blaming her for breaking Derrek and her up.

-They get another dog. A little puppy.

-They have to fight what coullour to paint the room for the baby.

I hope to read something. It's been a while since you updated this, but I love this story.