Reviews for Desperate Measures
FenrisNin chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
That was the cutest thing ever. I think I am dying of feels. You did a wonderful job! Bravo! Encore? Haha. Thanks for gracing us with such a beautiful kakasaku fanfic!
izzy5683 chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
I really liked this story
lemina chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Great story it was soooo sweet! A lot of story endings don't do the story justice but yours was cool. Wind beneath my wings was a nice touch I couldn't stop laughing lol!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
Bravo. I was literally either laughing crying or both on each and every chapter
clara200 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
Love it although it went a bit fast.
Baby Scorpion chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
Love the last part!
Shinjuuki chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
I love it xD
DragonfireXAgent chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
Gawd, I adore this story! Two thumbs up!

And yes, I, too, almost drowned from the fluff...but still I like your style. I stared agape at my computer at the part when Kakashi was asking Tsunade her permission to let him marry Sakura and he already has plans for their future living! _

Gai and Kakashi singing is an epic win!

Only Kakashi and Sakura can pull off these situations!
Dionysos chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
nice fic
miss onigiri head chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
oh my word this last chapter was so funny, it made me cry. i can just picture kakashi and gai singing a love duet. it had me in stitches, well done with the awsome fanfic.
GitaMerah chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
That was so cute! I can't help but laugh at Stalker!Kakashi. Damn, he's a cunning one. His duet with Gai was hilarious. I would've loved to see Naruto's reaction to Kakashi & Sakura.

btw, you might want to change the status of this story to 'complete'. You'd probably get more readers that way.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
Great story. Will there be a sequil?
Avenger Of The Impala chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
haha omg that was awsoe i loved it.
tcl7189 chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Wow...loved it!
Jzm1n3 chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
hi,

i love yur story

i can't wait to see what happens next.

keep up the good work )