Reviews for Love On The Dance Floor
vampgurl90 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
so cool
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 35 . 9/1/2009
Yay for coupleness! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Sounds...meaty...lol.
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 34 . 8/26/2009
You have returned! Thank God! I was beginning to think you'd been wiped off the face of the earth. lol.

Anyway, short yes but I still loved the chapter. :D I hope to read the next update soon. SOON soon. hehe.

-Forever-
Bloody Phantom chapter 33 . 4/4/2009
this is one GOOD story...its a really good story...i like how terra kept pushing him back then suddenly attacked him like that...i cant wait for the next chapter
Wraith Fan chapter 33 . 8/27/2008
I love the story! There are some very unexpected twists in the storyline, I like it! But is Terra gonna become human again with this unShine or not? I'm curious lol! So sad Sita and Cale are dead... good thing one of their children survived though. I love the 'couple' Vlad and Terra so much(how Terra claims she hates him while she's in love with him lol)! Keep writing!:-)

greetz: Wraith Fan -x-

PS: omg it's two o'clock in the middle of the night!I just couldn't stop reading lol!
Shorty1975 chapter 33 . 8/12/2008
YAY! They're together. I just hope she hs no regrets. ANd I agree, smut is hard to write. Great chapter.
Shawny.a chapter 33 . 8/11/2008
LOVED IT! you did an amazing job (of course!) writing the chapter!
jinxedpixie chapter 33 . 8/11/2008
it was good

wait that just makes it seem like it was okay

but i can't say i love it because that makes me seem horny

so i guess it is somewhere inbetween
violetrose18 chapter 33 . 8/11/2008
Absolutely brilliant! Well worth putting three hours into it, it shows the huge effort you made! I did't expect it to be this boody brilliant. Then again you never disappoint!

Your Fan,

Violet
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 32 . 8/11/2008
HA! I loved this chapter. Cracked me up. XD
Shorty1975 chapter 32 . 8/11/2008
You had to stop THERE? Great chapter. I look forward to the next one.
jinxedpixie chapter 32 . 8/10/2008
hey the chap wasn't that bad

so i'll thank your muse for you for doing what he did

tehe
Shawny.a chapter 32 . 8/10/2008
! what an awesome chapter! i'm loven it! please update soon, i'm dying to know what happens next!
Shorty1975 chapter 31 . 8/2/2008
*Falls off couch laughing* That was so mean of you...

Great chapter. Get these two together already...

*Looks at Dracula* And you...Mr. Im so seductive... Can't you the King of Vampires handle a little authoress? Hmph.
jinxedpixie chapter 31 . 8/2/2008

ur killing me

hurry up with the next chapter