Reviews for Spirit of the Byakugan
destiny's sweet melody chapter 18 . 11/14/2007
LOL, George of the jungle.

I love those bloopers!
aoimizuneko chapter 18 . 11/14/2007
I had a feeling you'd update today. WHOOT! I was right. -does a little dance- I have no rythm!

Ren, you should totally where the pink cape. It'd go well with your eyes. XD I have issues!

Menma, give it up. The ocarina says it all! Buddy, now I want to play some Zelda. Darn it! XD

Buddy, I love your little author comments throughout the chapters. They make me smile.

The plot continues to thicken, how exciting! I wonder what's going to happen when the Akatsuki attempts to get that feather from Naruto. Hm...

And if you couldn't tell, I'd been waiting for the Tamao/Hinata thing. Priceless. It really made my day.

I look forward to the next chapter and seeing where this plot goes.
Spirit Of Ryuu chapter 18 . 11/14/2007
Pictures of my cosplay huh...*Sweatdrops* Now those were out there. I do have some but...it was kinda WOW...*sweatdrops* Dressing up as Sasuke Uchiha got me ATTACKED by crazy fan girls. Dressing up as Yoh Asakura...I nearly DIED as well as dressing as Hao Asakura, Itachi Uchiha and Sai from Naruto...*Sweatdrops* Anyways...I do have pictures if you want to really see them. *Sweatdrops* The elevator music is back! Because I have to wait again! Anyways this was a good chapter! Ryu scares me...doesn't anyone think its strange that a near adult him being 17 years old is strange...*Sweatdrops* I mean he hangs out with 13 and 12 year old kids...but in the anime Yoh and the others are 15 but Ryu is like 19...freaky...anyways update soon plz! The elevator music is PURE EVIL.
Odetoblue chapter 18 . 11/14/2007
YAY! I love it when my advice is appreciated. YOU RULE!

I loved this chapter! Tamao is so funny... I STILL BELIEVE IN NARUHINA AND YOHxANNA! I liked Anna's line about Tamao being an admirer. It was just so...so... Anna.

Anyway, Hinata's gonna need some contact with her friends soon, and she also needs some kick-ass way of showing off her mad skilz. More suggestions for yah

Ja! update soon!

P.S. When I first read the blooper line that says "Yoh's smile is like a BEACON!" I thought it said BACON, so I was like, "Bacon, why bacon?" Then I realized my mistake and started cracking up.
Sakura the cherry alchemist chapter 18 . 11/14/2007
IT ROCKS!
Shadow Zeranion chapter 18 . 11/14/2007
I bet Hinata might overreact to this declaration. I'm guessing this is where Hinata will get to see spirits because I'm having trouble of thinking of a better place than in that cave where they are "dead" to gain furyoku. I can't wait for the update.
finalsliver chapter 18 . 11/14/2007
lol, im hoping that naruto gets there soon, and hopefully when he does he and hinata can get allong better, that and if he dyed his hair brown he could impersonate Yoh (by the way, considering how many times Naruto has been close to death, wether from ally, vilagers or enemy, he should be able to see spirits straight off.

anywho, illsee you later ciao

n.n
Evanescences Angel chapter 16 . 11/6/2007
Oh I forgot to mention something last time because of this story I am inspire to make a AMV of Hinata! It will be great because it shows Hinata determination as well as her love to protect others. Though it will be a Hinata and Naruto pairing video because I really love the pairing to much! I hope you will like it, I'm posting it on Youtube but I have to do the entire video again since my sister deleted it on her computer and man did it take so long to do too ;_;. So anyways it will take awhile but PLEASE take my love for Hinata and Naruto into the story. I love that pairing I can't see Hinata with anyone else and the same goes for Anna and Yoh. Thanks ja ne, Evan-Angel
Evanescences Angel chapter 17 . 11/5/2007
Hi Van! I love the new chapter really funny that Manta-kun got supposedly 'kidnapped' by Rio lol. And for the person who wrote that hate review scew him/her. They have not right to dis your story if that know knowing about it! I hate people like that they just get on my nerves!

Anyways just to tell I really don't if Hinata was trained by Tsunade I just read in a lot of fanfiction that she was. I really wish she was and is
ShadowYashi chapter 17 . 11/4/2007
This story is so great... I love the behind the scenes stuff... that Yoh/Hina fluff part was cute, I have also read Fighting Dreamers: Ouran Style very good... can't wait for the next chapter of both to come out
Odetoblue chapter 17 . 11/1/2007
K, the anonymous review with the suggestions and no YohxHinata thing was me. My computer was being a poo-head and not letting me sign in for a while. whatever.

UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/1/2007
GAH! I really don't want Hinata and Yoh to be together, just cause I'm a HUGE YohxAnna supporter (NARUHINA PWNS!) but I guess it's your story!

My suggestions (yes, they have their own little section):

1. I think you should have Naruto be a LITTLE smarter, just because he's such an IDIOT right now. His character needs a bit more depth, in my opinion.

2. I think in the next chapter, you should put in Yoh's thoughts on Hinata's eyes, cause in the other chapter, that part was really dramatic.

these are just suggestions, so NO PRESSURE!

UPDATE SOON(ER)!
Anti Arukasa chapter 17 . 11/1/2007
Haha. Manta got kidnapped again! *singsong voice* X3

Update soon!
hazelstrickland44 chapter 17 . 11/1/2007
Look i know you don't want that couple suggestion anymore but please no hinata and yoh. It's just so wrong. Yoh totally belongs with Anna besides the way naruto thought about hinata in this chapter it sounds like a naruto and hinata story which i am really hoping for. by the way who is naruto's roommate? Great Story. I LOVE IT!
deux-michelle chapter 17 . 10/31/2007
...wow. thanks for not yelling at me...somebody did that " i hte my own stry!11!" thing to me too lol. most of this was the moron and needlehaed omake...but i did like the chapter tho..._
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »