Reviews for Thoughts
ElementalFallenStar chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Tugera chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
Hmm~! Soundwave's lovely noises.. Yum..

Ha, evil Autos'..

Ooh what will these tools be.. Can't. wait..
Frenzy-girl chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
this is a great story one of the best I've read please continue i can't wait to see what happens next
ShiTiger chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
Tugera chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Ratchet and Soundwave~! And now Ironhide, too..? Haah, this story is awesome. XD

Love the Cade/Frenzy so much, too, And the chapa with the Truth or Dare game was hilarious. XDD
Frenzy-girl chapter 7 . 9/18/2008
wow O.O
turtlegirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
jade chapter 7 . 6/24/2008
Please keep on writing I really want to read more. I am really enjoying the story. Can we say that Sammy-boy is the ultimate Cybretronian (spelling?) uke? Its cute. Can't wait to see Ravage and Rumble go at him. Please update soon.

Azoth chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
...please. Soundwave with ANYONE is one of my deepest pleasures. I also love movie-verse Ratchet and Ironhide. (whoever plays his voice makes me want to collapse into a pile of goo) I love this and you stop like that... not fair, so not fair. More please? Soon?
VAwitch chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Other than several errors that show it was unbeta'd...

HAWT! And pervy Hide!
blood shifter chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
that was kinky. would love to see you do something with prowl and jazz. you do slash fics so well. that was really hot. awesome chapter. update SOON please.
KingofLoosePages chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
Wow. That was almost like a six-some or something! What with the cars being thrown in there and all, or rather, Sam and Frenzy being thrown into the cars. xD

Dragon260 chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
Oh, 'Cade has a bondage fetish. :D
Shmoms chapter 6 . 2/26/2008

swwet! I have been waiting or a while fr this, I completely forgot about it tho, and then I checked it! yeah!

I am such a hard core barri/frenz! please continue this!
BlackBolt chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
wow - hot chapter ! *purrsdeeply* can't wait for more :)

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..