Reviews for Mercenaries
meangene1976 chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
Awesome story! I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
jenben chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
I think it's a ruddy shame you didn't complete this. The story is compelling-I think I commented on it a few years ago, in fact. Please PM me if you ever decide to finish this because it's worth the time.
PSG1JOHN chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
Hard to find storys with a somewhat good Goa'uld ... fun time reading ti
Patty1965 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
I really enjoyed this story so far. I hope you plan to complete it.
Amann0407 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
An excellent story mate. I would love to see this story continued. This is one of the best Stargate fics I have had the pleasure of reading.

I would love to see what Hathor has in mind and how the two factions of humans will interact. Update soon mate!
KakashiKrazed chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
This story is a delight to read...I mean really - how could I ever resist a story centering around Daniel, hmm?

Having him in the hands of an Alternate Universe Hathor is a nice touch, but I have a sinking suspicion that even Hathor's paitience is starting to draw to an end...after all - she is the all powerful Goa'uld who has conquered all around her. Which, of course, makes me wonder how her obsession with courting her future pharoah is being taken by the other Goa'uld. Which in turn makes me wonder how long it will be before another potential System Lord comes into the picture to possibly cause trouble - after all, in his weakened state, Daniel can't put up much of a fight...and in her distracted state, Hantor likely wouldn't see it coming...

Obviously your tale has woken up my plotbunnies...heh.

Meanwhile - the concept that the real SG1 is teaching this universe's Asgard how to interact with - gasp - Replicator 'children' put a smile on my face - as much as watching this plane's Daniel interacting with his family. The fact Jack actually likes Melburn made me chuckle...and was an interesting way to show his caring for his own Daniel.

When this plane's Col. O'Neil was experiencing headaches, I couldn't help wondering if he was starting to feel the effects of having his other self in the same plane, but I guess we'll just have to see if that ever comes into play...

Anyhow - I'm sure I've rambled on long enough for you for now...I'm enjoying your take on this theme, and look forward to seeing where you go next with it.

'Krazed
fantasdancer chapter 11 . 11/19/2010
Hi Trallgorda!

I don't usually read M rated stuff, but I was wanting to read something of yours and wondered if you had updated anything, so I checked your profile. I was so happy when i found this. I love it! Fantastic story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Our Daniel needs rescuing before he fades away to nothing and wont he get a shock when he sees his mom and dad. But will Hathor see the light and let him go? If your asking me she needs to take over Earth Government afterall and make this dimension a better place for all. Ohh I can't wait for another update for this - and for all of your other wonderful stories. Thankyou so much for sharing.
B8hale chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
Hey! This is a great story. Please continue writing it. There are many good ideas and unexpected twists in it. It is actually so good that I am writing my first review ever.I have a small question: Why does the team not suffer because of both versions being in the same dimension. You explained it for Daniel, but what about the others? It sounds like they've been with the asgards for a while. I just wondered about it, but it is not really important for the story. I hope you'll update soon.
Hammerchuckery chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
Chappa'i: Hathor Dating Sim Edition. Woo! Thanks for a great story! It was weird to read Ga'ould for awhile till the edit. Look forward to the next chapter!
Fr0zen chapter 8 . 9/21/2010
Awesome fic! I absolutely love shy!Daniel and caring!Hathor 3 Please continue this story, the world really needs more Daniel/Hathor! :D
Lupanari chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Ok, I'm hooked. I honestly didn't expect much when I started, but now I'm itching to read the rest. :D Please update soon. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Cmpteraddict chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
LOL. "Please let it taste good." Please continue
xfighter4 chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
Good story! I hope you update soon!
danielfan chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
I can't wait to see if Daniel from this reality will succumb to Hathors' kindness. It would be kinda nice for him to have a good experience with a woman for a change! Please update soon.
E. Nagrom chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
Poor Daniel a chest infection is not a good thing :(

Yay Daniel has his parents back :)

hmm everything else is getting very interesting can't wait for more

E.