Reviews for Luck
chrizzle88 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Roxas actually being present in Sora's mind is great, and pretty darn hilarious too.
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
"Sora, I swear, if you lose this I will sing 'It's a Small World' over and over in your head for the rest of your life."

I swear to God I DIED when I read this.

oh my sweet baby Jesus. that was absolutely perfect. i can't even begin to explain it.
Lupus7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
That was rather cute. I had to enjoy it, because I know the feeling that the universe likes to screw you over all too well. So... the trick is?
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Very nice. My favorite part of this is always the conversations between Roxas and Sora.
P-Artsypants chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
OH! It's was so cute! I loved it! The kiss scene was so well written, and Sora's mother slightly resembled 'cause she do something like that.
silent romantic chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
sadly, i have never found a four leaf clover. anywho, as always, that was a very enjoyable fanfic and i enjoyed how you had roxas and sora talking throughout the story. Great job :)
jenyflo5483 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This is such a wonderful one-shot.

I absolutely, freakin, loved it.

I loved Roxas' parts of talking! Lmfao!

100/5 stars (: 3

-Jeny
Hoshi-Naito chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aww major kawaii-ness! Sora and Kairi are just too adorable together. And I honestly can see Roxas being the more hormonal half. Sora'a too much of a goody-goody to think like that. XD Poor Riku. Embarassed, abused by a video game controller, and awkweirded out by his best friend makeing out with his crush in front of him. All in less than an hour too. Poor poor Riku. Anywhoo, great story. _ Like I said it was majorly cute! I'd love to learn the four leaf clover trick! I can never find those. I got a different talent. I got the ability to find rare old coins. I got it from my great uncle! _ But finding four leaf clovers is hard. Which is sad because I'm Irish, and we're supposed to have a lot of luck. Must've skipped my generation... Oh well. You win some, you lose some. And some you just plain can't figure out what exactly happened.
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was awesome. The conversations between Sora and Roxas made me laugh so hard. Especially the thought of Roxas singing "It's a Small World" for the rest of Sora's life. And I was thinking about it, the 'rest of his life' may or may not be a long time. Because, on one hand, hearing that song too many times would surely kill him, but on the other, it would be a slow and painful death... although I'm sure Roxas would sing it /well/ (his English voice actor being who he is and all) but... yeah. Sorry, I tend to ramble. Moving on!

I also liked the part where Sora's mom walks in and there's that little 'mistake' of calling Sora and Riku five-year-olds. (And we all know that was completely by accident, right? ;) )

All in all, great story, absolutely hilarious. Loved it!
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
lol this was awesomeness!1
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
where the heck did she learn to kiss like that?

where the heck did we learn to kiss like that?

loved it, always love kaiora
arabesque no 1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I love fanfics when Sora and Roxas communicate to each other in their heads! This was wonderful!

Thanks to you, I'll be adding way too many stories for my favorite list.
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I'm reviewing because I've got nothing to do other than sort and file paperwork here at work right now because the day's been really slow today. Anyway, great fic (I keep writing chapter and then erasing it because chapter is engrained into my head because I use it so much) and I want to learn your four-leaf clover trick to see if I have the knack.

Favourite part was Roxas telling Sora that he'd sing 'It's a Small World' for the rest of his life if he lost the bet to Riku.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
Randomboulder chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
"Sora, I swear, if you lose this I will sing ‘It’s a Small World’ over and over in your head for the rest of your life."

Best. Line. Ever.

And great story, as usual.
rurouni007 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Wowza, that was a fun story! I'm a quarter Irish yet I've only found one four leaf clover in my entire life! Maybe it's all the other ethnicities fighting with each other. I dunno.

But anyways, that story was really well written- The style was great, Roxas is a pervert, Namine's funny, and Sora is just always that sweet, competitive, innocent Sora that we all love. Riku was actually in character, unlike other fanfics I've read, which are insanely annoying. Thanks for being an awesome writer! It brings sunshine to my computer screen.