Reviews for Last Chances
madnessdownunder2 chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
Bella's revenge or Edwards. Cause he SOOOOO deserves it!
oxo-ABANDONED-ACCOUNT-oxo chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
I have not a single idea what that revenge might be...

This is a super-duper story, and it really shows Emmett and Bellas relationship well! They love eachother like a brother and sister should love eachother: Making fun of them, but you still love them!
Justchillingandliving chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
cool cool cool
miska de cat chapter 13 . 8/31/2009
i really want to see the end- also do u write lemony?

if you do, please include edward's and bella's last human experience after the wedding

thanxs and keep writing- its really good

miska de cat
Aliya Regatti chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
Charades? Is that revenge? Great chapters, so funny!
maiipie chapter 13 . 4/30/2009
Loved the chapter! Emmett is so great!
Nadia Cullen chapter 13 . 4/24/2009
Aww, im guessing this story wont ever be finished, since it hasnt been updated since 07, but i think you should know its brilliant , you;re a great writer & im gonna go check out your other stories now :)
TipsyRose chapter 13 . 3/20/2009
Hey,

I just stumbled across this story and i gotta say that i love it. Are you going to update at any point? I really want to know what happens. Please? :)
fangirl94 chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
oh, wow.

What is the revenge?

DUN DUN DUN! lol
L5472 chapter 13 . 1/15/2009
Ngaw...Emmett's an awesome big brother to Bella! *hugs* Too bad something evil's going to happen! haha

Cant wait for more ]
Twi-mania chapter 13 . 11/14/2008
I hope you keep writting this story its a great one!
NCIS agent chapter 13 . 11/10/2008
I love it! :D

Hm...You should somehow get Emmett to walk around the mall in a bra...lame I know :(

I really don't want to sound pushy or anything, but can you pretty pretty pwease update soon?
MegVampLover chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
HEY! Aren't you gonna update? 0 I really like the story and hope you continue and finish it.
xOilovexedwardxcullenOx chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
wow i really want to know what it is!
MegVampLover chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Good, very funny. UPDATE!