Reviews for Art of loneliness
She Can't Find Me Now chapter 13 . 12/16/2010
Ah! C'mon Emo! You have to update! You promised lemon and I haven't read a GOOD lemon in AGES! And you promised! C'mon, C'mon, C'mon! Bittersweet'll love you forevers! I wish I was on DA so I could give you a cute pouting smiley. Anyways... Love the story!

xXBittersweet LoverXx

1 word...Interesting 8)
DeathRowZombie chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
love it!
Catofnight chapter 13 . 1/13/2009
*mumbles something about this story not being updated regulary*

Either way.. I loved it so far :D really cute and interesting Your writing style is also really good, fun without dragging everything out in overlydone details, nor rushing it all as if it was nothing.

I'm looking forward to the updates, and hope you haven't lost your interest in this story.. Anyways, I'm going to stalk it *nods*
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 13 . 12/2/2008
zomj, there will be lemony goodness soon? XD haha. yes, i think that just might count as bribing. so i'll be a good girl and wait patiently. well. as patiently as i can, because this story is epic. epicepicepic. DD it is one gigantic blur of epicness. and i love how you write! from the first chapter to the latest one, i'm just like wow. it got better and better. X3

and have i mentioned i adore tobi-the-adorable-sleepy-kitten...? :3 he is to die for. ha... oh, and deidara's cousin is great also. XD

so can we pleasey have more soon...?

~Pizzazz
Sukidayo Gokan chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
YAYZ! AWESOME STORY I JUST LOVE SASODEI ALMOST MORE THAN MY BOYFRIEND YAOI MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!
hokagegodessarya chapter 13 . 9/15/2008
woot i think u started sasori and deidara's relationship a bit too fast, but other than that it is awesomeness!x3

~arya minato and itachi
Dark Kisuna chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
Yay,an update xD

And there was Roxas... hehe x3
Jinnai Yamiyuki chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
I so called her playing Kingdom Hearts! lol! every time I read a fic where someone is playing a video game, it's always either Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy! My characters will always be playing Phantasy Star Online for the GameCube!
deiyasha chapter 13 . 8/8/2008
yays i am so happy and can't wait till next chapie X3
black55widow chapter 13 . 8/7/2008
I love bribes.
Chi Haku chapter 12 . 7/24/2008
Aw, such a sweet story. You need to update soon!
Jessy-Fran chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
Omg! Haha, Deidara had to study 'The Crucible'! XD I had to study that last year for my year 10 english coursework. It killed me!

Sorry, I will continue reading, but I simply HAD to make a comment on that!