Reviews for Let's still believe in love
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
very good! i am a HUGE harry/ginny shipeer, so do something with them!

-thanks
Julsgracie chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
Loved the whole thing. You really captured Harry's vunerability and overall just what the mood of the Burrow would have been like that morning. I really liked how Ginny was taking care of Harry - finally, someone is. All the characters were definitely IC, including the Hermione and Ron scene.
Julsgracie chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
I'm interested in what you meant by Hermione and Ron being on a different level of emotional security than Ginny and Harry. I agree, it makes sense, but I was wondering what your reasoning was. Message me?
5redroses chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
I loved the bit when they woke up
beatbabe101 chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
i liked it - sweet but not overly fluffy :) good job

p.s your style of writing is excellent
yra chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
After reading "Naked As We Came", and downloading the song and that has to be the perfect song for the epilogue, anyway, I thought I'd see what else you'd done. I really like this, even the more...mature moment between Hermione and Ron. This isn't the beginning of a relationship for those two, they jumped straight into the deepest parts of a romance, so it actually works really well. I also liked that you kept Hermione leading the way, as it was she who kissed him first. It's easier to see that kind of interaction between those fiery two than Harry and Ginny. As for the other couple, I really liked the tenderness between them, and that special protectiveness that Ginny always seems to feel for Harry. She can't keep him from getting hurt, but she can comfort him when he is. That is essential to their relationship, and you captured it beautifully. In fact, the only time I see anyone out of character is very slight; I see Molly freaking out a bit more, but maybe not after the battle and the loss of her son. So that's not even a complaint, merely a comment. All in all, beautiful job, and very sweet.
Loyd1957 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I really, really liked how this story opened. I do hope you write more. You have a way of drawing in the reader. Please write another chapter or more.
immigrant219 chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
this is a work of art. you got talent. i lub lub lub it.
scorpiogirl1031 chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
please update soon! i wish there was a bit more to this chapter though, especially harry-ginny stuff.
Spellman chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
Aw, that was great too! Another typo though, on the 2nd chapter. You put waste instead of waist. Sorry, I'm a typo fiend. XD But I absolutely love your writing style. Write more fics, please? D
Amaherst chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
Aw, this story was sweet!
Ginny Guerra chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
I think you should extend this one. It's very sweet, and you could develop all the characters and their relationships.

Thanks for sharing your story with us!
Ginny Guerra chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
I think you're close to the mark.

This chapter was so sweet!

A few typos here and there, but nice chapter.

Running to the next!
Ginny Guerra chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Nice one!

Running to the next!
MagicWrites chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
I really liked that chapter! I was hoping for a scream from Mrs. Weasley :P, but that reaction was probably more appropriate to the fact that the war probably softened her a bit. haha anyways, I thought it was very well done and I really liked the last line. it made me feel all warm and fuzzy :P excellent work! I look forward to more stories from you! :D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »