Reviews for Owl Post and Phoenix Messages
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
Delightful chapter! Nothing like a good oldfashioned bank run to brighten up a slow newsday (I suspect the rate of withdrawals from Gringotts is going to go up from now on, as people not known to be friendly neutral, but are, will read between the lines and decide that a Mason jar buried in the back yard has its special charms-charms that the Weasley Twins will be delighted to sell, for a small fee. Pity the boys failed to mentioned that anyone using that charm will have the jar's location show up on a modified Marauder's Map, but oh well, sucks to be them...).
Silverthreads chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
Wonderful update!
Cymrugal chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
Another excellent chapter. Min and Severus make quite a pair. And so sweet Bill and Fleur named their child "Brian," and that Minerva went to the naming ceremony.

One thing I've been wondering...Minerva has evidently remained Headmistress, and must be performing her duties capably (more likely excellently, given her nature). How do Order folks reconcile this w/ her purported insanity?

One tiny typo-I think you want "delivered" or "deposited" for "developed" in McGonagall to Weasley, 18 May, second sentence.
Kathryn Lee chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Amazing :D

You better not be one of those people who abandon their stories right in the middle. (That DRIVES me.)

Anyways, excellent job. Poor Mcgonagall.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
Excellent chapter! It would be reasonable for Percy to think of Pettigrew-he was probably the only member of the family who took good care of the rat.

I like how Snape and Minerva are resolving things.
Silverthreads chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Different and very nicely done.
risi chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
I must have read the letter wrong, but I thought they were going to let the attack happen and then Minerva was going to help the minister, so they could avoid Voldemort becoming suspicious. Percy thinks Pettigrew is on their side? I wonder if that will cause problems or help?
Kiss-This2010 chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Well written and well done! I was worried there for a moment you were going to kill Percy, but thankfully you did not. Madame Rosmerta, eh? Well, Sev and Min have done well to make everyone think Min's mad...Madness of Minerva... :)

Can't wait for more!
la-loca22 chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Just love it what else is there to say it is just wait for more
risi chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
So glad you've started the next part of your trilogy. I like the letter format. It's too bad Poppy died while trying to send a letter to Molly, no doubt the Weasleys all believe she was trying to warn them about Severus and his hold on Minerva. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Kiss-This2010 chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
This was amazing! It was so cool how you told the story through letters and made sure your readers knew what was going on! So cool! I cant believe Poppy's dead...how sad. It was cool what McGonagall and Snape did at the end.
trulyamused chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Cool. I'm liking it. Great start.

Truly
thedeejayy chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
loving this story!

i did go & read the 1st part of the trilogy, and now i'm hooked!

keep it up!