Reviews for Deceptive Fate
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 10 . 7/19
I am really looking forward to the next chapter
Teyona chapter 10 . 2/11
I'm so close to pulling my hair out when I saw this hasn't been updated in almost a decade! Why didn't I look at the update date? I guess it's my own fault, but if you are still alive please do me a favor and at least give some closure as to what your plans were for this story.
XBrightCitiesx chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
dun, dun, DUN!
The plot/arc thing is brewing! Omg the tension!
Please update soon the story is very good, I almost fainted last chapter for ItaSaku! *squeal* update please!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2015
Uupppooodateeeee
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2015
Update please :)
Yours truly chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Oh wow. I really like this story. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Less than a month, huh? In 2008, or 2080? Currently its 2014, and six years have passed, soon to be seven...

If your still alive and kicking, I would like you to know that this fic is wonderful, and I would greatly appreciate you continuing it. At this point while its probably useless, I still feel inclined not to let talent go to waste.
Jiamora118 chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Amazing I am in shock at how good it was
CloudMonkey chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
It's so cruel to leave it there! . I do hope you'll update someday!
dumbdumb147 chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Amazing story :0 continue when you can )
Outcast001 chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
I really like this story and hope to see more in the future!
StarKiss666 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Love it so far! Keep up the good work and update soon, please! )
xXHeaven-SakuXx chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Uhm is less than a month five years? Seriously. I should really stop hoping that all the fic that I find interesting are going to be complete. But this one I couldn't just ignore and go and find another fic. This explains how I really like your story. I'm reviewing cause maybe maybe you'll update.
But I know better than to hope for something impossible. Anyways I'm here to tell you that I really enjoyed reading your fic.
Ja ne.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Awesome story, but you said that you will update in less than a month. . . And that was in2008, we are in 2013, so when will u update? Update fast and please make sakura strong ! I like it when she is strong. Also, make sure that oro- bastard does not bite anyone or give the curse mark to anyone please!
TheVastEmptiness chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Please update soon! I'm going through WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS from the lack of updating! It's been YEARS. I looooooove this story so please post chapter 11 soon!