Reviews for Deceptive Fate
Yours truly chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Oh wow. I really like this story. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Less than a month, huh? In 2008, or 2080? Currently its 2014, and six years have passed, soon to be seven...

If your still alive and kicking, I would like you to know that this fic is wonderful, and I would greatly appreciate you continuing it. At this point while its probably useless, I still feel inclined not to let talent go to waste.
Jiamora118 chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Amazing I am in shock at how good it was
CloudMonkey chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
It's so cruel to leave it there! . I do hope you'll update someday!
dumbdumb147 chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Amazing story :0 continue when you can )
Outcast001 chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
I really like this story and hope to see more in the future!
StarKiss666 chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
Love it so far! Keep up the good work and update soon, please! )
xXHeavengirlXx chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Uhm is less than a month five years? Seriously. I should really stop hoping that all the fic that I find interesting are going to be complete. But this one I couldn't just ignore and go and find another fic. This explains how I really like your story. I'm reviewing cause maybe maybe you'll update.
But I know better than to hope for something impossible. Anyways I'm here to tell you that I really enjoyed reading your fic.
Ja ne.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Awesome story, but you said that you will update in less than a month. . . And that was in2008, we are in 2013, so when will u update? Update fast and please make sakura strong ! I like it when she is strong. Also, make sure that oro- bastard does not bite anyone or give the curse mark to anyone please!
TheVastEmptiness chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
Please update soon! I'm going through WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS from the lack of updating! It's been YEARS. I looooooove this story so please post chapter 11 soon!
x3dhorrorshow chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
hope u update was really getting into it
wintersalad chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Ah! So exciting! I'm slightly confused on the part of whether Itachi knows of Sakura's part in this mission though. I assume so, from the progression of events, but wouldn't this make Sakura part of Akatsuki if she's given her own mission and not just merely accompanying a member? And hasn't Itachi expressed his distaste for that? And supposing he knew of it, why did he not speak of the mission more with Sakura? Not that I expect much, but perhaps something of a warning or such, as she is returning to their old village.

In any case, I'm hyped! Can't wait! I love how how the Akatsuki members do not automatically take to Sakura and can still not be said to care for her to any high degree, but are obviously interested in her enough to impart with her certain things personal to themselves, highly telling for S-class missing nins such as themselves. I adore her learning everything available to her and her dedication. The fact that Itachi immediately left to kidnap Shizune is absolutely endearing in a psychotic way. I really really like this! Hahaha.
Lady Syndra chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
TheBookMark chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Love your story please update , thank you :D
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I love it! Please add more! Its really good. ;)