Reviews for To Come Home Again
OliveW chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
I really love this story and the relationships you built, so I really (seriously, really) hope that someday you'll finish this.
I agree with what you said in the first chapter and this one of the only "going away, come back again" stories that I really like
Loufiction chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Will there ever be another chapter?
laxwriter chapter 17 . 3/11/2012
you should up date
Drobbles chapter 17 . 7/18/2011
I find it ironic that you keep asking for reviews, even complaining in your a/n in the last chapter the lack thereof, then you turn around and abandon your reviewers. Just as well, the last 5 or 6 chapters were starting to drag and it felt like the fic lost it's direction.
born-jinxed chapter 17 . 5/17/2011
oh please please please, this is SUCH a wonderful story. you've done SUCH an excellent job with the plot and the characters and keeping things real and exciting! Please finish! There are still people following your work and waiting anxiously for what will undoubtably be a magnificent end!
Sublime Rubbish chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
Another verse, same as the first!

You have done such a great job with not being so liberally fluffy and out of character with your characters. I love each and every one of them. I am loathe to think that this may remain unfinished forever. Do us all a great honor and finish this story!

idol269 chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
I read in your profile that you're going to be finishig this, right? I hope I read that correctly because the cliffhanger at the end of this chapter was one of the best (and worst, lol!) I've ever read. You're totally right, nothing could have rendered Ron more naked emotionally than Hermione seeing his otter patronus.

I want to see what happens next!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 17 . 11/9/2010
Ahh, I will always love this story...done so well!
HelloItsErika chapter 17 . 7/12/2010
Please Please Please I'm Begging You, Please Update this Story and Finish it! It's so well-written and your cliff hangers are oh so darn successful on making me all excited and giddy hoping to read the next chapter! Please finish this story I beg you! Take your time but please somehow someday pretty please finish this story. :) Thank you so much for writing this! I really love it! You're amazing! Please Please Please continue! You dont know how much I'm in love with this story right now!
loralu chapter 17 . 7/10/2010
This was such an enjoyable story. It would be unfortunate if it was never completed.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Good story so far, as for them being hot harry has a six pack, I thank ron does to, and hermonie. Is hot. At least the actors that play those parts
Tinkerpanda chapter 17 . 3/3/2010

I know it might be a lost cause, having been over a year since you updated, but I love this story so much that I can't help but hope you finish it eventually. It's wonderfully written and it takes such a Mary-Sue plotline (somebody leaves, the other is heartbroken, they reunite years later, grovelling ensues, realize they never fell out of love) and makes it absolutely captivating.
cc222 chapter 17 . 2/2/2010
pleeassee continue this (:
Luvsecrets1 chapter 17 . 4/15/2009
PLease continue!

You cant leave it like this!
anon chapter 17 . 3/21/2009