Reviews for No Angel, No Sin
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Aw, that was so cute. I hated what Brooke said though, way out of line.
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
aww i loved it! amazing job i always love darker leyton fics they are always great and this is no exception!
monroeslittle chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This was beautiful! It was recommended to me when I asked for some good AU pregnantPeyton fics, and I'm so glad! You write beautifully, and the whole layout of the story - the flashbacks intertwined with the mug breaking and cutting her - was amazing. It was also very realistically done. Peyton and Lucas sleeping together could definitely have happened, and the fall out that followed was exactly as I'd imagine it to be. And of course, I love the ending. It's almost bittersweet. She still has lost her friendship with Brooke completely, and she knows she was horrible to sleep with Lucas, but she can't deny the miracle it brought. Very poignant. :)
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
loved it
refused chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Absolutely friggin' love it!
Simoman chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Awesome story from start to end. Loved it!

Exceptional work!

Simon (aka Simoman)
pojoto chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was absolutely breathtaking. Utterly amazing. I don't have the vocabulary to describe how awesome that was. I hope you write a book one day because I will deifnitely buy it.
HeavenLee03 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
that was really great, I dont usually read one shots but I'm glad I read this one. I loved the BP moments, so tragic and sad, the Anna parts were cute, and I think Lucas is rite, they are going to have a boy.
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to review this!

I read it on the first day it was posted, but had to run out the door for something. Anyways, wonderful job! As always, your writing puts me right there in the character's shoes, and I love the vividness of your imagery. Their daughter is adorable through your description, and you make me truly envy Peyton with how sweet Lucas is. It is a shame that she couldn't regain a friendship with Brooke...But as they say, "love conquers all".

Keep updating your other fics as well please!
kaligator chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
i loved it. she gave her some what brookes name as her middle name. i loved the leyton.
NeverLetMeGo05 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I must say you have a knack for these one shots! They always ROCK! This one was especially good. I liked the semi metaphor about the pain she felt for betraying brooke when she cut her hand on the mug! That was good! Keep on writin and I'll keep on readin!

SHELL
starnormand chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Hey! I loved the feeling of nostalgia in this. It was , there are little good LP writers on here but you are certainly one of them. Probably the best. You capture emotions/characters perfectly and your writing style is easy to read but not too simple.
lkjsflksjflsdkfjsldkfjlskdjf chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This was really great!
jamyj30 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
loved it, cant wait to read more from you
SMBear chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Goosebumps.

So beautifully written. I always love reading your fics.

I'm not sure if it's just me but I think you made a few changes to your writing style. If so I liked it but then again I like everything you write.

Better stop before i sound sycophantic.